Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

f--- application lost, back to square one

f--- application lost, back to square one

Old Apr 26th 2005, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

thermophile is an unknown quantity at this point
Default f--- application lost, back to square one

damn it, our application was sent back to us in dec. and apparently when we sent it back in in Jan. it never got there. guess there's no hurry for me to finish up my thesis because I'm back to 6-12 months till I can work in Canada.

Old Apr 26th 2005, 9:23 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: f--- application lost, back to square one

Originally Posted by thermophile
damn it, our application was sent back to us in dec. and apparently when we sent it back in in Jan. it never got there. guess there's no hurry for me to finish up my thesis because I'm back to 6-12 months till I can work in Canada.

well; so sorry to hear that mate! but i guess u should always use some secure mail system when posting such important documents.. plus a tracking one should be preffered..
hope u do it next time
cheers on ur future stuff!!

Last edited by amancharan; Apr 26th 2005 at 9:25 pm.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 9:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

My condolonces thermophile, that was our worst nightmare Best of luck with your resubmission, I hope it doesn't scupper your plans too greatly.

Biiiiink
Old Apr 27th 2005, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
My condolonces thermophile, that was our worst nightmare Best of luck with your resubmission, I hope it doesn't scupper your plans too greatly.

Biiiiink

it's every applicant's worst nightmare I guess...I'm very sorry for you mate
Old Apr 27th 2005, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

deborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura aboutdeborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura aboutdeborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura about

Sorry to hear that keep going it will be worth it in the end. Send it recorded delivery they have to sigh for it then Chin Up
Old Apr 27th 2005, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

thermophile is an unknown quantity at this point

well as a somewhat positive note. I don't have to get anything redone-medicals, fingerprints, etc. just sending copies and a letter saying that the originals were lost in the mail. guess I'm going to have to start seriously looking into NAFTA jobs, I was hoping to be landed before I really needed to get a job.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

deborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura aboutdeborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura aboutdeborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura about

well as a somewhat positive note. I don't have to get anything redone-medicals, fingerprints, etc. just sending copies and a letter saying that the originals were lost in the mail. guess I'm going to have to start seriously looking into NAFTA jobs, I was hoping to be landed before I really needed to get a job.
Thats good news. Keep Going good luck on the job front
Old Apr 28th 2005, 6:52 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Sorry to hear, I also had a return in my submission, but getting it lost the second time, that is really frustrating.

I do agree with the registered mail suggestion.