Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Extension of dependant of Student visa Holder

Extension of dependant of Student visa Holder

Old Jul 23rd 2006, 8:10 am
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 32
jigz787 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Extension of dependant of Student visa Holder

This is for one of my friend. My friend's wife came on student visa and her husband (my friend) came as a dependant with an open work permit. He is working in IBM - Toronto in IT field. As he is a dependant of his wife, he got work permit till the date of his wife's study permit is valid.

Now.... his wife's study permit is expiring in couple of months and she will move on Post Graduate work permit. So what are the options available for her husband (my friend) who is a dependant... What are the ways of extending his visa ? He wont be dependant anymore when his wife will get PG work permit.
I know only one option that is student visa..... Is there any other intelligent option does any one have ?
Thanks in advance...
jigz787 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.