Wikiposts

Express Entry via CEC stream

Old Mar 12th 2015, 3:06 am
Forum Regular

Degs3112 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Express Entry via CEC stream

Hi guys, I've been living in vancouver since September 2013 and my visa expires this year... I have my English test booked on March 28th. I'm just curious to find out if there is anyone here that has been invited to apply for PR under the CEC stream and if they can help me with what documents they ask for, ie birth cert. Police cert. ECA etc because now the supporting document check list isn't available until you get an ITA and the link.

Cheers guys
Old Mar 12th 2015, 3:29 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Express Entry via CEC stream

Originally Posted by Degs3112
Hi guys, I've been living in vancouver since September 2013 and my visa expires this year... I have my English test booked on March 28th. I'm just curious to find out if there is anyone here that has been invited to apply for PR under the CEC stream and if they can help me with what documents they ask for, ie birth cert. Police cert. ECA etc because now the supporting document check list isn't available until you get an ITA and the link.

Cheers guys
Have a look at the Express Entry thread, as there's lots of info there including what documents have been required, plus a few that have been selected under CEC.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 3:37 am
Forum Regular

Great thanks... Could you lost the link to the thread On here please?
Old Mar 12th 2015, 3:44 am
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

Great thanks... Could you lost the link to the thread On here please?
Or you could go look for it yourself?
Old Mar 12th 2015, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

I'm just glad you didn't mention anything about my typo! You're clearly not that my h of a smart arse!� ����� ����
Old Mar 12th 2015, 3:57 am
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just glad you didn't mention anything about my typo! You're clearly not that my h of a smart arse!������������
Lazy typing/lazy searching.....
Old Mar 12th 2015, 4:47 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

http://britishexpats.com/forum/immig...t-draw-851872/

For future reference, the search box is on the top right of the forum.