Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Old Jun 28th 2016, 7:24 pm
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Originally Posted by carolcanada
It would certainly be a fantastic weekend if it happened before the long weekend!

I think I got my PPR 2 days after. It got updated on a Saturday and I got the email on Monday so not long to wait

I am hoping for my COPR today or tomorrow, its been sent. That really will make my Canada Day weekend (although I am not prepared to do a landing this weekend lol)
Old Jun 28th 2016, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

carolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by beckiwoo
I think I got my PPR 2 days after. It got updated on a Saturday and I got the email on Monday so not long to wait

I am hoping for my COPR today or tomorrow, its been sent. That really will make my Canada Day weekend (although I am not prepared to do a landing this weekend lol)
Oh that's great news.
Lets hope we both have great long weekends

My Hubby wants to do the border run the day after we get our COPR haha. whether that happens is a different thing, but we just want to be landed now.
Been dealing with CIC for about 5 years now (Student, then graduate, now waiting on PR) so to be this close its exciting :-)
Old Jun 28th 2016, 8:18 pm
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute

My Hubby wants to do the border run the day after we get our COPR haha. whether that happens is a different thing, but we just want to be landed now.
Been dealing with CIC for about 5 years now (Student, then graduate, now waiting on PR) so to be this close its exciting :-)
wow 5 years! Ive only been dealing them for 2-3 lol
Old Jun 29th 2016, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

carolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud ofcarolcanada has much to be proud of

Got my email this morning... No change :-(
Will still be checking every hour haha!
Old Jun 29th 2016, 5:11 pm
Bex in the city

So my COPR got delivered yesterday (Canada Post updated this morning).

I am not happy as it got delivered to the wrong address, fortunately the neighbor gave it to my landlord this morning and he confirmed it has come through.

I will check it al this evening when I get home from work but I am not happy with Canada post right now. That could have gone very badly wrong.

Old Jun 29th 2016, 5:11 pm
Bex in the city

Got my email this morning... No change :-(
Will still be checking every hour haha!

It will come through, just hand in there
Old Jun 29th 2016, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

So my COPR got delivered yesterday (Canada Post updated this morning).

I am not happy as it got delivered to the wrong address, fortunately the neighbor gave it to my landlord this morning and he confirmed it has come through.

I will check it al this evening when I get home from work but I am not happy with Canada post right now. That could have gone very badly wrong.

On the plus side, at least you got it before the Canada Post strike!!
Old Jun 29th 2016, 5:30 pm
Bex in the city

On the plus side, at least you got it before the Canada Post strike!!

That is true. I was freaking out about that.
Old Jun 29th 2016, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

That is true. I was freaking out about that.
I bet your well excited to get home tonight!!!
Old Jun 29th 2016, 11:05 pm
Bex in the city

So I've managed to get an 'inland' landing for PR in early July at the Vancouver office. On the list of documents it doesn't mention 'good to follow' list/B4/B4A but is it still ok to bring that when doing an 'inland' landing?
Old Jun 29th 2016, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

withabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond repute

So I've managed to get an 'inland' landing for PR in early July at the Vancouver office. On the list of documents it doesn't mention 'good to follow' list/B4/B4A but is it still ok to bring that when doing an 'inland' landing?
Have you got any goods to follow?

If they are all already here, you don't need it.
Old Jun 29th 2016, 11:18 pm
Bex in the city

Originally Posted by withabix
Have you got any goods to follow?

If they are all already here, you don't need it.

Yes I do. At some point in the future I have books, sentimental stuff and some bedding (didn't bring it over before as I am on an IEC and therefore wasn't sure if I would be staying).

Want to make sure I don't get charged duty when I do finally bring them over
Old Jun 29th 2016, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

withabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond repute

Then you need to take the list with you.
Old Jun 29th 2016, 11:24 pm
Bex in the city

Originally Posted by withabix
Then you need to take the list with you.

That wasn't my question. I was asking if it was ok to take this to an 'inland' landing.

I thought I made that clear it my post
Old Jun 29th 2016, 11:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Very good question as you will be dealing with CIC officers so Im not sure how that is going to work. You could always go to the local CBSA after doing the landing and get the B4 done and present your list of goods to follow.
It might be unreasonable to expect CIC officers to do any CBSA work
Let us know how you go on so that others might know what to expect.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.