Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Old May 6th 2015, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

KuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Phew, after a nice holiday, during which my CELPIP results and ECA certificate came back, I have finally submitted my EE application!

So long as the next draw is consistent with the last couple of months, I should have no issues with getting an ITA.
Old May 6th 2015, 4:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KuroKuro
Phew, after a nice holiday, during which my CELPIP results and ECA certificate came back, I have finally submitted my EE application!

So long as the next draw is consistent with the last couple of months, I should have no issues with getting an ITA.
Good luck!
Old May 6th 2015, 5:00 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Good luck!
+1
Old May 7th 2015, 3:57 am
BE Forum Addict

withabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond repute

Medicals updated to 'Passed' today...
Old May 7th 2015, 4:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Withabix.

Can I ask how long it took before you received an AOR?

Thank you

Poppit
Old May 7th 2015, 5:09 am
BE Forum Addict

withabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppit
Congratulations Withabix.

Can I ask how long it took before you received an AOR?

Thank you

Poppit
Roughly.....

16 hours and 1 minute after Confirmation of Application Transmission, which was submitted on 8th April late at night!

I received AOR on 9th April...it was dated 10th April and confirmed receipt date as 25th February, which was the date that I was accepted into the Express Entry Pool and two days before I received my ITA on 27th February.

So I don't really understand how their dates work....

Last edited by withabix; May 7th 2015 at 5:16 am.
Old May 7th 2015, 10:01 am
Just Joined

Prolifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond reputeProlifix has a reputation beyond repute

So is the minimum number of points in each draw applicable to both FSW and CEC applicants or just FSW applicants?

Because I am getting the notion that CEC applicants have separate draws from this usual bi-monthly EE draw.
Old May 7th 2015, 12:21 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by withabix
Yay

Did you have an email to notify you? Do you sometimes have notifications from them without anything appearing to change?
Old May 7th 2015, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Prolifix
So is the minimum number of points in each draw applicable to both FSW and CEC applicants or just FSW applicants?

Because I am getting the notion that CEC applicants have separate draws from this usual bi-monthly EE draw.

If you get the extra 600 points that guarantee entry into the Pool, you don't seem to wait for a draw (why would you?), instead you get an ITA almost immediately I think. I got the ITA more than a day before a draw, but it was dated the day of the draw, so not conclusive...

Last edited by withabix; May 7th 2015 at 3:02 pm.
Old May 7th 2015, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tirytory
Yay

Did you have an email to notify you? Do you sometimes have notifications from them without anything appearing to change?

I got the notification email about 3pm yesterday.

The online status of my Medicals didn't change until about 2 hours later....

Or maybe the email I got yesterday was for the change from 'Required' to 'Provided' for the additional documentation (CELPIP certificate) that they asked for the day before....

So I might get another email this afternoon...

That has happened for every change so far!

Last edited by withabix; May 7th 2015 at 3:03 pm.
Old May 7th 2015, 3:45 pm
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of

How many weeks after submission of your application is this?
Old May 7th 2015, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sms1984
How many weeks after submission of your application is this?
My timeline (with dates the correct way round!) is in my signature

But it was 4 weeks since I submitted.
Old May 7th 2015, 3:56 pm
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of

My timeline (with dates the correct way round!) is in my signature

But it was 4 weeks since I submitted.
Oops my bad sorry

There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to how they are validating requirements. We are week 9 and have not had anything 'passed' yet....it's so frustrating!
Old May 7th 2015, 4:00 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Originally Posted by sms1984
Oops my bad sorry

There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to how they are validating requirements. We are week 9 and have not had anything 'passed' yet....it's so frustrating!
I was just thinking that.....

I don't have the account information but am going to double check later. Hubble says he has emails saying something's changed but then can't find anything. Suspect he's not looking in the right places!
Old May 7th 2015, 7:08 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

If you get the extra 600 points that guarantee entry into the Pool, you don't seem to wait for a draw (why would you?), instead you get an ITA almost immediately I think. I got the ITA more than a day before a draw, but it was dated the day of the draw, so not conclusive...
1. No you have to wait for a draw after submitting your profile.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.