Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Old Apr 24th 2015, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

kswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

EE profile submitted
Old Apr 25th 2015, 3:42 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kswoosh
EE profile submitted
Good luck!
Old Apr 29th 2015, 11:01 pm
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sms1984
Today, 7 weeks since the submission of our EE application we received an email requesting background checks and fingerprints. We had pre-empted this request and made an appointment back in March when we submitted our application but the 21st April was the soonest we could get an appointment. Exciting that things are moving along again
A week after our fingerprints were taken we received the paperwork back from Ottawa so will be uploading them tonight then the waiting game begins again
Old May 5th 2015, 2:14 am
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

So.. Now our application is back in place, we have received an email requesting CELPIP results, additional family information forms and schedule A background declaration form- all have to be uploaded within 7 days.

It also says our application is at the Centralised intake office- is this all standard? Anyone further ahead than us had the same?

Last edited by Tirytory; May 5th 2015 at 2:17 am.
Old May 5th 2015, 2:48 am
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tirytory
So.. Now our application is back in place, we have received an email requesting CELPIP results, additional family information forms and schedule A background declaration form- all have to be uploaded within 7 days.

It also says our application is at the Centralised intake office- is this all standard? Anyone further ahead than us had the same?
We had the same request minus the 7 day limit, we were given a lot longer. Very strange! They didn't tell us where it was either! We are on week 9 since submission and last Wed submitted fingerprints after the request a week previous
Old May 5th 2015, 2:52 am
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

We had the same request minus the 7 day limit, we were given a lot longer. Very strange! They didn't tell us where it was either! We are on week 9 since submission and last Wed submitted fingerprints after the request a week previous
The 7 day limit might be because our local MP intervened on our behalf after the kerfuffle on my other thread!
Old May 5th 2015, 2:56 am
Happy in Alberta

The 7 day limit might be because our local MP intervened on our behalf after the kerfuffle on my other thread!
Yeah I saw that. Maybe. Are you able to provide all the info in time? Have you made an appointment with the RCMP for fingerprints yet?
Old May 5th 2015, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

sliam37 is a jewel in the roughsliam37 is a jewel in the roughsliam37 is a jewel in the roughsliam37 is a jewel in the rough

We had a request with a 4 day limit (for release of info form). We did it in time but I failed to notice that it required an extra layer of submission (the whole electronic fingerprint thing), so thought i'd succesfully uploaded it but hadn't (OR the system wasn't working at the time). Got another request about 10 days after inital one for same form to be uploaded, but given 7 days that time.
Old May 5th 2015, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

withabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond repute

Fingerprints:

https://www.commissionaires.ca/en/na...fingerprinting

Usually a walk-in service with no appointments required.
Old May 5th 2015, 11:03 am
Muskoka, Ontario

Yeah I saw that. Maybe. Are you able to provide all the info in time? Have you made an appointment with the RCMP for fingerprints yet?
All the other info is just form filling isn't it? That's fine. Fingerprints no.. Is it definitely required? It didn't say anything..
Old May 5th 2015, 11:18 am
Muskoka, Ontario

Any information I can find on cic website suggests it's only if there is a problem with your name that they request fingerprints.. Also did it ask for them to be upfront? Everything else suggests you are given a form to take with you?
Old May 5th 2015, 2:15 pm
Happy in Alberta

Any information I can find on cic website suggests it's only if there is a problem with your name that they request fingerprints.. Also did it ask for them to be upfront? Everything else suggests you are given a form to take with you?
We probably had to provide a criminal record check (fingerprints) because we have lived in Canada for 2 years. I guess if you have been here over 6 months then you have to but it wasn't upfront, we got the request last week at week 7 since our application went in!
Old May 5th 2015, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

sliam37 is a jewel in the roughsliam37 is a jewel in the roughsliam37 is a jewel in the roughsliam37 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sliam37
We had a request with a 4 day limit (for release of info form). We did it in time but I failed to notice that it required an extra layer of submission (the whole electronic fingerprint thing),
Sorry, meant 'electronic SIGNATURE thing'.
Old May 5th 2015, 8:06 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

We probably had to provide a criminal record check (fingerprints) because we have lived in Canada for 2 years. I guess if you have been here over 6 months then you have to but it wasn't upfront, we got the request last week at week 7 since our application went in!
Long enough to get up to any mischief eh?

I don't think I'm going to book anything untill we're asked.. Although I might clarify with the local office about wait times. Thanks for link Withabix!
Old May 6th 2015, 2:25 am
BE Forum Addict

withabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond repute

Just received the email asking me to upload my CELPIP test certificate today. Uploaded straight away! (and electronically signed and submitted...)

That's exactly 4 weeks since the date we submitted the Application, so I'm suspecting there is probably a pattern to this...

Last edited by withabix; May 6th 2015 at 2:29 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.