Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Old Jun 20th 2015, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

dishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond reputedishwashing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Cool, congrats sms
Old Jun 20th 2015, 8:45 pm
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by djaybi
Awesome ! Congratulations to you, and the 4-month processing time gives me hope !
Yeah it's great that they are managing to stick to the quoted times. How far into the process are you?
Old Jun 22nd 2015, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

djaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud of

I've receive the ITA April 17th, and sent my application for PR (under FSW) May 15th.
One week after that, my medicals showed "passed" and they asked for a copy of my passport, which I sent right away. Since then, nothing...
Old Jun 22nd 2015, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

kswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sms1984
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG just received the request for passport copies in order to issue our COPR

Today is the 4 months and 3 days mark.

Our relief is immeasurable
Sorry to be thick... but what does this actually mean?? Request for passport copies?

Congratulatons, by the way. I'm not at all jealous
Old Jun 22nd 2015, 12:02 pm
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kswoosh
Sorry to be thick... but what does this actually mean?? Request for passport copies?

Congratulatons, by the way. I'm not at all jealous
They request passport copies in order to issue COPR which you use at the border to activate PR
Old Jun 22nd 2015, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

Degs3112 is an unknown quantity at this point

They request passport copies in order to issue COPR which you use at the border to activate PR
Congratulations... Must be such a relief! Is that 4 months from when you received ITA or from when you submitted you PR application after ITA?
Old Jun 22nd 2015, 2:17 pm
Happy in Alberta

Originally Posted by Degs3112
Congratulations... Must be such a relief! Is that 4 months from when you received ITA or from when you submitted you PR application after ITA?
It was 4 months from the day we submitted our application

I don't know how long it takes to receive the COPR letter but it looks like this whole thing will be wrapped up before the 5 month mark
Old Jun 22nd 2015, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

withabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all!

My youngest daughter has a new passport - anyone know where I'm supposed to upload this to (or if I can), before I phone CIC to ask?
Old Jun 22nd 2015, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

withabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by withabix
Morning all!

My youngest daughter has a new passport - anyone know where I'm supposed to upload this to (or if I can), before I phone CIC to ask?
I called.

They told me to use the Case Specific Enquiry Web From.

So I did.

Worryingly, the automated reply email that I got indicated that any enquiries or documents submitted by that route currently have a processing time of 30 BUSINESS DAYS.

6 weeks!!! That doesn't actually bode well for overall processing times....
Old Jun 22nd 2015, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

Ally and Chris is an unknown quantity at this point

30 days, that's crazy!
Was hoping you had some progress on yours when I started reading your post, back to the old waiting game.
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

johntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations on the progress, i am a little confused did you not submit copies of your passport with your application?

A copy of my passport was one of the documents i had to submit.

what is different about these copies or did they not request this documentation from you for your application.
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 4:37 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johntheScot
congratulations on the progress, i am a little confused did you not submit copies of your passport with your application?

A copy of my passport was one of the documents i had to submit.

what is different about these copies or did they not request this documentation from you for your application.
You only have to submit a copy of your passport bio page with your application, when it comes to COPR you have to submit a full copy of your passport (i.e. every page). They're for different things.

HTH.
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

johntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond repute

thanks that answers my question.

be interesting to see the first member actually get PR through the new system and how consistent the processing times will be.

from what i can piece together from the information posted by members it all seems a bit random with the requests for docs and the various stages being passed, i wonder if this will come through in the processing times or if it will all equal out in the end (apart from those with actual issues that need sorted)

I submitted April 01 and apart from medicals passed May 15 have seen no change, update or request for documents. i'm not concerned at this point but it would be nice to see some forward progress.

Last edited by johntheScot; Jun 23rd 2015 at 5:02 pm.
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 5:14 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johntheScot
thanks that answers my question.

be interesting to see the first member actually get PR through the new system and how consistent the processing times will be.

from what i can piece together from the information posted by members it all seems a bit random with the requests for docs and the various stages being passed, i wonder if this will come through in the processing times or if it will all equal out in the end (apart from those with actual issues that need sorted)

I submitted April 01 and apart from medicals passed May 15 have seen no change, update or request for documents. i'm not concerned at this point but it would be nice to see some forward progress.
SMS makes the second forum member to get PR via EE... Dread Dreel was the first. Race to third Withabix? I have a feeling you will win!
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tirytory
SMS makes the second forum member to get PR via EE... Dread Dreel was the first. Race to third Withabix? I have a feeling you will win!
i did not think SMS had PR yet is she not waiting for her COPR?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.