Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Express Entry and Provincial Nomination

Express Entry and Provincial Nomination

Old Jan 3rd 2015, 4:49 am
Forum Regular

Humgarden is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Express Entry and Provincial Nomination

I made out an Express Entry profile and got a 'profile ineligible' response. I want to ask several questions and may do so in separate posts,but want to start by asking specifically: can I qualify for Express entry with just my provincial Nomination alone (Alberta AINP received in October and Application for PR sent to Sydney NS in October) or do I HAVE to be eligible for one of the three federal programs (FSW,FSTW,CEC)?
The 'Come to Canada' tool seems to show me that in order to qualify for express entry you can't rely on just a provincial Nomination, but HAVE to be eligible for at least one of the 3 federal programs (FSW,FSTW,CEC).