Express Entry eligible but denied

Old Jul 23rd 2022, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

CFoster26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Express Entry eligible but denied

Hi,

Looking to see if anyone else has had the same thing. I looked on the eligibility checker and got a code for express entry, I filled in the application and then straight away it said you are no longer eligible for express entry. I couldn’t see anything saying for what reason. Could it be a mistake, should I apply again in case I made a mistake or is this a common thing. I have also applied for PNP but heard nothing back yet.

Thanks
Old Jul 24th 2022, 7:17 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Express Entry eligible but denied

How long ago did you get the code and has anything changed since? Have you had a birthday? Has your ECA come back with a different answer to the education you put when you did the online eligibility test? Has the proof of funds amount you have gone down? Did you say yes to the job offer question and if so, do you now have a LMIA and written job offer? I’m sure we can help you work out why it’s now rejecting you.

Which PNP stream have you applied for?