Express entry confusion

Old Jan 5th 2015, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Express entry confusion

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
What EE seminars? Were they official ones run by CIC? If so, you have every right to feel furious.

It's been known for quite some time that the rules changed on 1st Jan and that if you applied before that you'd have to be processed under the old rules, so I'm astonished they told you differently! Definitely worth taking further.
Yes, seminars run by CIC. My immigration coordinator attended one back in December in MB, and been told exactly that, that EE is an option for us who already obtained nomination. they even discussed what about fee in case we recently applied "the old way" and we wish to re-apply through EE.
not one word what so ever that those who already obtain nomination are not eligible for EE!
also, there's nothing about that on CIC websites..

so, you can see my frustration...
Old Jan 6th 2015, 5:33 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by La_LuNa
Yes, seminars run by CIC. My immigration coordinator attended one back in December in MB, and been told exactly that, that EE is an option for us who already obtained nomination. they even discussed what about fee in case we recently applied "the old way" and we wish to re-apply through EE.
not one word what so ever that those who already obtain nomination are not eligible for EE!
also, there's nothing about that on CIC websites..

so, you can see my frustration...
The PNP pages of some of the provinces mention that only nominations obtained after 01/01/15 are eligible for EE.
Old Jan 6th 2015, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

The PNP pages of some of the provinces mention that only nominations obtained after 01/01/15 are eligible for EE.
well, I was able to reach CIC agent on service line (actually, my friend was, because I'm not in Canada yet).
they told the opposite, if LOA is still valid (which mine is), there should be no problem for me to go through EE.
CIC sent me link on a form I've completed and described my problem. I've attached my LOA and copied response I've got from MPNP.
they should answer within 10 days.. so, we'll see.

this is really.. nerve wrecking