Express entry

Old Sep 2nd 2018, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

Fwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Express entry

somebody previously gave me the link to the site so I could see the previous draw for federal Skilled trades, looking at the site it happened in may 2018 is there anyway I could find out when the next draw would be or is it just as and when?
Many thanks
Old Sep 2nd 2018, 5:47 pm
No beginning to my talent

crofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Express entry

They don’t announce them in advance or publish any kind of schedule. They happen when they happen.
Old Sep 3rd 2018, 9:43 am
Knight of Constantinople

G0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fwilkin
somebody previously gave me the link to the site so I could see the previous draw for federal Skilled trades, looking at the site it happened in may 2018 is there anyway I could find out when the next draw would be or is it just as and when?
Many thanks
The last draw you can find here with the EE pool breakdown:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...vitations.html

If you search through the page you will be able to see previous draws also. See previous rounds
Old Sep 3rd 2018, 9:48 am
Knight of Constantinople

G0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond reputeG0ldie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crofty82
They don’t announce them in advance or publish any kind of schedule. They happen when they happen.
There are normally 2 draws per month and the odd Trades draw also.

After analysing the data over the past few years the government has ramped up its efforts to bring in skilled people into Canada. IRCC has set itself with targets which increases the likelihood of more draws as the minister is wanting to bring more skilled people in through EE over the next 3 years.
Old Sep 3rd 2018, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

Fwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond reputeFwilkin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G0ldie
The last draw you can find here with the EE pool breakdown:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...vitations.html

If you search through the page you will be able to see previous draws also. See previous rounds

Thank you, last one was may 2018 then November 2017 previously so fingers crossed for another one in November.