Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Expired Student Permit: restore or re-apply???

Expired Student Permit: restore or re-apply???

Old Jul 15th 2004, 11:50 am
Olga K
Posts: n/a
Default Expired Student Permit: restore or re-apply???

My minor children (US citizens) had student permits for 2003-2004
academic year. I failed to renew their permits on time, so they are
now expired. Upon expiration, my kids left Canada, so they are not in
violation of any rules, but they are now back in Canada(no visas were
required for US citizens). I need to get student permits for them for
the next academic year (2004-2005)as we want them to continue in this
school. I now see 2 options for doing that: either to apply for
restoration of the old permits or get brand new ones. Not sure which
way to go... Does anyone have any pros and cons to offer, please,
Thanks a lot!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.