expired Permanent Resident card

Old Feb 16th 2010, 5:11 am
Just Joined

Canadian Star is an unknown quantity at this point
Default expired Permanent Resident card

Our first PR Cards have just expired, an oversight on my part i have to admit.
This year is our Silver Wedding anniversary and unfortunately i had booked our holidy in May before i realised my dilemma.
I understand there is an express renewal service available if you send copies of your travel arrangements along with a copy of the booking confirmation / proof of purchase.
Has anyone else used the express service and does anyone know if i can still get this done in the time available, about 8 to 10 weeks.

Heres Hoping i can
Old Feb 16th 2010, 6:52 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: expired Permanent Resident card

Hi

Originally Posted by Canadian Star
Our first PR Cards have just expired, an oversight on my part i have to admit.
This year is our Silver Wedding anniversary and unfortunately i had booked our holidy in May before i realised my dilemma.
I understand there is an express renewal service available if you send copies of your travel arrangements along with a copy of the booking confirmation / proof of purchase.
Has anyone else used the express service and does anyone know if i can still get this done in the time available, about 8 to 10 weeks.

Heres Hoping i can
CIC Sydney will try to meet the deadline. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...how.asp#urgent
Old Feb 16th 2010, 11:36 am
Just Joined

Canadian Star is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: expired Permanent Resident card

Thank You