Experts,Please Help

Old Sep 25th 2006, 1:52 am
Just Joined

kiana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Experts,Please Help

Hi

I have applied for immigration to canada and have been accepted without interview.At the present I am waiting for medical forms.Since my job is in demand in Australia,i have decided to apply for immigration to Australia too.Does it have negative influence on my application to canada or not?Is there any risk in this action?

Regards
Old Sep 25th 2006, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

amirshahram will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Experts,Please Help

in my opinion,there is no problem,nevertheless you should wait for some expert answers
Old Sep 25th 2006, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

dudewheresmycar is an unknown quantity at this point

Please also apply for immigration to New Zealand , South Africa , Russia and Brazil.
This will make ur Canadian Immigration case very strong.
Just joking :-)

Why are u wasting ur time and money applying for immigration to so many places. I would suggest decide on the country and then apply not the other way round.

As far as ur application goes u can apply to any no of countries and none of them have shared info to find out if u have applied else where unless u decide to disclose.

Once u get a PR u could have problems as u cannot have 2 Permenant residency status at the same time.

-- The dude

Originally Posted by kiana
Hi

I have applied for immigration to canada and have been accepted without interview.At the present I am waiting for medical forms.Since my job is in demand in Australia,i have decided to apply for immigration to Australia too.Does it have negative influence on my application to canada or not?Is there any risk in this action?

Regards
Old Sep 25th 2006, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

amirshahram will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Experts,Please Help

Originally Posted by dudewheresmycar
Please also apply for immigration to New Zealand , South Africa , Russia and Brazil.
This will make ur Canadian Immigration case very strong.
Just joking :-)
i want to add malaysia,dominican republic,quebec,england to the list.just for kidding.
i think he decided to escape.certainly he comes from one of the best countries in the world !!
you will succeed,don`t hurry
Old Sep 25th 2006, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

fatdoc is a jewel in the roughfatdoc is a jewel in the roughfatdoc is a jewel in the roughfatdoc is a jewel in the roughfatdoc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by amirshahram
i want to add malaysia,dominican republic,quebec,england to the list.just for kidding.
i think he decided to escape.certainly he comes from one of the best countries in the world !!
you will succeed,don`t hurry
and I know where you and her coming from!!! LOL just decide where you want to go...Australia is not a bad place...may be you want to ask about opinion of others who chose canada over australia!
Old Sep 25th 2006, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

didik will become famous soon enough

Australia offer more "bearable" weather in most of metropoles, you will not be "exposed" to extreme weathers as in some parts of Canada.

Keep your options open. If you get the Australian PR, then take it. Under current citizenship law, if you can apply for Cit after two years. After then, it is up to you. But then, your Canadian PR may be still in "process".

You may hear people who will scream at you for being selfish by applying in two places. IGNORE them.

ddk
Old Sep 26th 2006, 4:33 pm
Just Joined

kiana is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Friends
thanks alot for your replies.as amirshahram has said i am from one the most peaceful and secure countries in the world and this is why i am struggling to get pr from anywhere possible.anyway thanks