Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

For the experts (and not so experts)

For the experts (and not so experts)

Old Mar 6th 2005, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

dextroyer is on a distinguished road
Exclamation For the experts (and not so experts)

Hello, I received my medical and police check reques about a month ago. My application is being processed in the Canadian Embassy in Mexico city.

I did my medicals right away and sent them to Trinidad and Tobago (which is where they wanted me to send them).

I will receive my mexican police check next week. However, there were no instructions as to where I'm suppoused to send them. I assume I have to send them to the embassy in mexico city. But, just in case, I was wondering if all of you usually send your police check to your visa post or if you are suppoused to send them somewhere else.

I am in Canada by the way. I already have my RCMP check. I'm just waiting for the other one to send both at the same time.

Thanks in advance
Old Mar 6th 2005, 3:06 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For the experts (and not so experts)

Originally Posted by dextroyer
Hello, I received my medical and police check reques about a month ago. My application is being processed in the Canadian Embassy in Mexico city.

I did my medicals right away and sent them to Trinidad and Tobago (which is where they wanted me to send them).

I will receive my mexican police check next week. However, there were no instructions as to where I'm suppoused to send them. I assume I have to send them to the embassy in mexico city. But, just in case, I was wondering if all of you usually send your police check to your visa post or if you are suppoused to send them somewhere else.

I am in Canada by the way. I already have my RCMP check. I'm just waiting for the other one to send both at the same time.

Thanks in advance

Send them to Mexico and be sure to include your file number.
Old Mar 6th 2005, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

dextroyer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Send them to Mexico and be sure to include your file number.

Thought so. Thank you very much Mr. Humphries!!
Old Jul 12th 2005, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

triniangel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dextroyer
Thought so. Thank you very much Mr. Humphries!!
why did u have to send to Trinidad? is it that the medicals for your country are assessed there? secondly have you heard anything yet? I too submittied to Trinidad in June and am waiting now.