To Experts in LMO extension

Old Jul 29th 2007, 12:00 am
Thread Starter
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 22
Mega is an unknown quantity at this point
Default To Experts in LMO extension

My Canadian employer wants to change my position to another occupation (another NOC code).Should he complete EMP5239B Foreign Worker Application (Labour Market Opinion) or EMP5354B Foreign Worker Application to extend a Labour Market Opinion?
Thank you in advance.
Mega is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.