Expert Please Advise

Old Jan 18th 2002, 2:56 pm
Tariq Jamil

Hi I have recieved my medical papers. In my son medical form his place of birth
printed wrong. instead of Saudi Arabia it is printed Pakistan. However I have sent
birth certificate copies and also mentioned in the application form. Now what
should I do.
1) Let it be like this and proceed for medical and inform the Doctor for this
mistake?
2) should I inform to CHC for this mistake? Another misprinting is that my intended
destination was Alberta Edmonton but now it is printed ON. It seems like Ontario.
Does it make any difference and need to be corrected? Thanks in advance.

Tariq Jamil

Old Jan 19th 2002, 3:57 am
Jim Humphries

Take the medical examinations and explain the error to the doctor. You should also
write to the CHC with evidence of the correct place of birth. Jim Humphries, former
visa officer

Tariq Jamil wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jan 20th 2002, 4:56 am
Tariq Jamil

Jim Humphries <[email protected]>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Hi I have recieved my medical papers. In my son medical form his place of birth[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > printed wrong. instead of Saudi Arabia it is printed Pakistan. However I have[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > sent birth certificate copies and also mentioned in the application form. Now[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > what should I do.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > 1) Let it be like this and proceed for medical and inform the Doctor for this[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > mistake?[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > 2) should I inform to CHC for this mistake? Another misprinting is that my[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > intended destination was Alberta Edmonton but now it is printed ON. It seems[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > like Ontario. Does it make any difference and need to be corrected? Thanks in[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > advance.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Tariq Jamil[/usenetquote2]

Thanks for your advise. I will inform doctor regarding the error.