Expert please

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

vietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the rough
Default Expert please

The form (Application To Sponsor And Undertaking) Question 8 a) Whats your marital status? (I checked common-law) then it ask (Date relationship stated?) Do I put in the date our relationship began, or the date or Common-Law relationship began?

Thanks
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 4:10 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Expert please

Originally Posted by vietcan
The form (Application To Sponsor And Undertaking) Question 8 a) Whats your marital status? (I checked common-law) then it ask (Date relationship stated?) Do I put in the date our relationship began, or the date or Common-Law relationship began?

Thanks
The date the common law relationship started, although i'm not an expert.
Personally, i would put the earliest date that you can prove you were together.
hth
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 5:23 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
I would be careful and put the actual common-law relationship start date..
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

vietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the rough

Great, thanks for the advice. Part B to that question ask " Do you have a conjugal partner? I would answer yes to this as well right? as conjugal means "married like"

Originally Posted by amancharan
I would be careful and put the actual common-law relationship start date..
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 6:29 am
Mission Accomplished !

bubbleface will become famous soon enoughbubbleface will become famous soon enough

Great, thanks for the advice. Part B to that question ask " Do you have a conjugal partner? I would answer yes to this as well right? as conjugal means "married like"
conjugal partner == common-law partner BUT cannot live together physically for 12 months+ due to some reason.