Expert Need immediate help

Old Dec 17th 2004, 3:41 am
Nav
Just Joined

Nav is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Expert Need immediate help

Hi,
I was looking through the copy fo the application I sent to buffalor office. I just noticed a small mistake I made in the application.
In the form schedule 3 ECONOMIC CLASSES (form 008). In this form when we write the NOC number and the date from when to when we worked at a job..
Instead of writing 07/2003 to Present. I wrote 07/2002 to Present. The letters from the employees I send has the rigth date of 07/2003 to Present.
I am changing my job this month. PLanning to send my new offer letter from the new employee.
1)At this can i fill the same form again with correct date.
2)Or just leave it without sending new form or even informing them of the mistake.
3)Should I send a letter explaining the mistake and giving the correct dates.
4)finally will this affect my application.

Please help. I know i made a stupid mistake.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 4:53 am
Nav
Just Joined

Default Re: Expert Need immediate help

Originally Posted by Nav
Hi,
I was looking through the copy fo the application I sent to buffalor office. I just noticed a small mistake I made in the application.
In the form schedule 3 ECONOMIC CLASSES (form 008). In this form when we write the NOC number and the date from when to when we worked at a job..
Instead of writing 07/2003 to Present. I wrote 07/2002 to Present. The letters from the employees I send has the rigth date of 07/2003 to Present.
I am changing my job this month. PLanning to send my new offer letter from the new employee.
1)At this can i fill the same form again with correct date.
2)Or just leave it without sending new form or even informing them of the mistake.
3)Should I send a letter explaining the mistake and giving the correct dates.
4)finally will this affect my application.

Please help. I know i made a stupid mistake.

Ay experts please help..I am realy worried..
Old Dec 17th 2004, 5:06 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Nav
Ay experts please help..I am realy worried..
Send them an ammended IMM 008, hopefully you have a file no. to send it to. It will not effect your application.

PMM
Old Dec 17th 2004, 5:24 am
Nav
Just Joined

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Send them an ammended IMM 008, hopefully you have a file no. to send it to. It will not effect your application.

PMM
I submitted the application two months ago. I didnt receive the file no yet.

I will send the updated IMM 008 with the new job offer letter. Can I include the new job in the IMM 008 or dont include it.
Last thing. should i write a explaination letter telling them i made this mistake in the application and that is why I am sending the new IMM 008.

Can you please clarify this PMM.

thank
Old Dec 17th 2004, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

MrBosco is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not an expert, but if it were me, I wouldn't be sending them anything until I had a file number. No processing will occur until months after you've received the file number anyway. Until you have that number, the odds of what you send them getting to the right place are way lower.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 7:51 am
Nav
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MrBosco
I'm not an expert, but if it were me, I wouldn't be sending them anything until I had a file number. No processing will occur until months after you've received the file number anyway. Until you have that number, the odds of what you send them getting to the right place are way lower.

I will send the updated IMM 008 with the new job offer letter. Can I include the new job in the IMM 008 or dont include it.
Last thing. should i write a explaination letter telling them i made this mistake in the application and that is why I am sending the new IMM 008.

thank
Old Dec 17th 2004, 5:48 pm
Nav
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Nav

thank

Can any experts please clarify this. I just want to know some expert opinion before doing it. Mr Miller or Mr Humphries

thank
Old Dec 18th 2004, 3:43 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MrBosco
I^m with MrBosco here, wait until you have a file no. before sending anything else.