Wikiposts

Experience in past 10 years.

Old Mar 16th 2006, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

Emilylots is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Experience in past 10 years.

Can anyone tell me if 'relevant' work experience in the past 10 years is calculated from the point of applying ie 2004 or from when they eventually pick up and review your file (possibly in 2007)?

Thanks
Old Mar 16th 2006, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

49thparallel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Experience in past 10 years.

At the time of IA (initial assessment) which could be 12-24 months from when you apply, depending of course on the average processing speed of the visa post you have submitted to.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 7:50 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

As per evidence submitted with application first to see if one can meet definition of skilled worker and if pass mark is reached. Then again at the time of assessment as per the same evidence and any additional received prior to assessment stage. No evidence = nothing to count.

Old Mar 16th 2006, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

Emilylots is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
As per evidence submitted with application first to see if one can meet definition of skilled worker and if pass mark is reached. Then again at the time of assessment as per the same evidence and any additional received prior to assessment stage. No evidence = nothing to count.

Thanks for your quick resonse. I submitted evidence of 3 and a bit years of relevant experience in 2004, my relevant experience ended in 1998 though, so with the current delays my years are dropping off rapidly and by mid 2007 will be practically worthless. (I,ve been having babies in the meantime - not lounging around - honest!)