Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Experience class sent and further processing

Experience class sent and further processing

Old Mar 17th 2013, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

mamtaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Experience class sent and further processing

Hi, I hope someoen can help me, just give me an idea really.

Ok so my application for experience class within Canada has now started to be processed. Big sigh of relief.

My email I recieved from the CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE said that all was ok, and processing would be start.

I have found out that the Buffalo office has closed, does anyone know where the application would get sent to, and an idea of the processing times at the moment. (I could not find this out on their website)

Secondly, in the email, they say :
Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

Well I have updated my address online/
I am currently engaged to a Canadian citizen, and live with my fiance. We are getting wed in June in Paris.
We have shared bills, shared bank accounts, shared purchases for furniture, photos of our engagement, our engagement party, have been living together since June, first at her parents and since Decmeber in our home.

As I do not know the office of where the application ahs been sent to, shall I wait to send or do I not need to send any information?
If I should sent information, what should I exactly send?
I do not want to hold my application up, or confuse matters.

I hope that this makes sense, and everyone had a good St Patricks day, I havent due to the constant snow, and I feel I shall be dreaming of a white Easter.

Thanks
G
Old Mar 18th 2013, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: Experience class sent and further processing

Anyone?
Old Mar 18th 2013, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

Quaks is just really niceQuaks is just really niceQuaks is just really niceQuaks is just really niceQuaks is just really niceQuaks is just really niceQuaks is just really niceQuaks is just really nice

13 Months is the current processing time.
Old Mar 18th 2013, 3:37 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mamtaman
Anyone?
Please don't bump your posts, thank you.

Site rules:

13. Bumping Posts
Please do not bump your post in order to get it back to the top of the page.

If you have applied under the CEC stream, I believe they are now being processed by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia (Canada),

Perhaps you could send an email to them.

As to your question about notification of changes, whilst you should notify them once you are married hopefully you will know by then which office is processing your application and can update them then. There would be no need to notify them until after you are married.

Last edited by Siouxie; Mar 18th 2013 at 3:43 pm.
Old Mar 18th 2013, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you for the reply.
Old Mar 18th 2013, 4:34 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mamtaman
Thank you for the reply.
You are most welcome.