Wikiposts

EXPARTS PLEASE HELP!

Old Mar 6th 2002, 1:36 pm
Azim Hamid

Default EXPARTS PLEASE HELP!

My parents have been approved for the immigration under family class pending their
police verification from Kuwait. They are currently living in Bangladesh but my
father worked in Kuwait for four years but now he is retired (we are citizen of
Bangladesh). I called the Kuwait embassy here in Canada but they are no lelp to me.
Is there any one out there who can suggest how I can obtain the police clearance
for Kuwait.

Thanks for your help.

Old Mar 7th 2002, 5:07 am
Webimmigration.

Default Re: EXPARTS PLEASE HELP!

Hi:

Your father should contact the Kuwait Embassy in Bangladesh for his police clearance
certificate at:

Kuwait, Embassy Of The State Of SE(D)-5, 26, South Link Road Gulshan,Dhaka-1212 Tel :
(880-2) 882700, 882701-3

If your father is not able to obtain the police clearance certificate, he should then
provide a letter of explanation to the Canadian Visa Post.

Yours truly, Ingrid Y. Chen, B.A., LL.B.

"azim hamid" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > My parents have been approved for the immigration under family class pending their
    > police verification from Kuwait. They are currently living in Bangladesh but my
    > father worked in Kuwait for four years but now he is retired (we are citizen of
    > Bangladesh). I called the Kuwait embassy here in Canada but they are no lelp to me.
    > Is there any one out there who can suggest how I can obtain the police clearance
    > for Kuwait.
    >
    > Thanks for your help.