Wikiposts

ex immigration officer

Old Jan 15th 2008, 3:17 pm
Just Joined

eric_james is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile ex immigration officer

Hi guys.
I'm new here. Hope to have some advices on investor immigration program from professionals or whom got experience.

Any ex immigration officer here?

eric
Old Jan 15th 2008, 4:24 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ex immigration officer

I'm not ex-immigration officer but am an Authorized Representative and assist for many years now (since 1991) clients in Business class, including about half a dozen to a dozen of successful Investor category cases each year. What you want to know?
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:23 am
Just Joined

InnMaine is a jewel in the roughInnMaine is a jewel in the roughInnMaine is a jewel in the roughInnMaine is a jewel in the roughInnMaine is a jewel in the rough

Hi,
I am going through the Entrepreneur Visa (Business class) process at the moment. Might be able to help if you were thinking of going this route..

Last edited by InnMaine; Apr 28th 2008 at 7:25 am.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 8:37 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi InnMaine,
Welcome to the forum....
Andrew probably doesn't need your help, he is our resident immigration expert! Very helpful if you have your own questions/queries....

Charlie
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:45 am
Just Joined

InnMaine is a jewel in the roughInnMaine is a jewel in the roughInnMaine is a jewel in the roughInnMaine is a jewel in the roughInnMaine is a jewel in the rough

Hi Purple80,
Thanks for your welcome. Actually I was intending to reply to the first poster(not Andrew) ... but didn't achieve this aim! Andrew is in fact my representative at the moment for my own application and I certainly would not presume to know more than him!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 2:47 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

A good a nd proficient choice.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 4:04 am
Just Joined

Thank-you Jim Humphries!
Andrew is processing all the paperwork at the moment ...police reports etc are all in, so application should be filed soon. I certainly look forward to that...(not so much the wait that follows...but that's life!)