eTA and Youth Reprimand

Old Aug 18th 2018, 11:21 am
Just Joined

clearbluewater is an unknown quantity at this point
Default eTA and Youth Reprimand

Hi all,

I've applied to an eTA to travel to Canada in the next few months and declared I have a reprimand for shoplifting as a teenager. I've received and submitted my Police Certificate which states "No Live Trace." and am now unsure whether it is likely that my eTA will be refused. As I also am unsure of the year that the reprimand took place (at the time I was told it would be wiped after 5 years so we disposed of the paperwork after 5 years). I believe it was 2008 but could also have been 2007. If the embassy contact ACRO and I had stated it was 2008 but it was 2007 could i be seen as having been dishonest?
Is there anything else I can do in the meantime?

Thanks
Leonie
Old Aug 20th 2018, 2:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: eTA and Youth Reprimand

Dont be losing any sleep over it. I am sure you will be fine although they could ask for more details.