Wikiposts

eTA

Old Jan 21st 2016, 6:53 pm
Just Joined

Sarah1977 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default eTA

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can give me a bit of insight - possibly FL.

I had my rehab approved through the London office at the beginning of this month and am now trying to sort out my eTA. I've submitted the application on 12th which as suspected was sent for review following my previous record.

It would now appear to have been sent to Canada who have requested a replacement Police Certificate which I've uploaded through the CIC secure server.

Just curious if this is normal for a 2 week holiday? Having done and been approved for rehab I'm unsure what they could now be reviewing for the eTA.

Thanks
Old Jan 22nd 2016, 12:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: eTA

I have no idea what CIC are doing with eTA applications as its not in force yet though they are allowing people to apply ahead of the implementation date of 15 March 2016.
Old Jan 22nd 2016, 1:19 am
Just Joined

Sarah1977 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: eTA

Thanks, I thought that might be the case, I'm not sure they are sure what they are doing with them either so I will just keep doing what they ask in the hope we get there in the end.