Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Errors on medical forms can anyone help

Errors on medical forms can anyone help

Old Sep 25th 2008, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

Simon and Susanne will become famous soon enoughSimon and Susanne will become famous soon enough
Default Errors on medical forms can anyone help

Hello All,
(Background)
Our consultants rang and told us we'd received our medical forms and to book our meds, which I've done, Friday 3rd October

(Problem)
we recieved our medical forms from our consultants today and I've spotted two errors on the forms, They have got the month of my wife's DOB wrong and mispelt my son's middle name, I know I am supposed to contact the CIC immediately to get this corrected, but cannot find out where to email and notify them (cannot get hold of consultant, left VM, very angry :curse: ) If anyone can offer any help I would be truly grateful as I really don't want to have to cancel the medicals.

Thanks in advance

Simon & Sue
Old Sep 25th 2008, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

FrancesS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Errors on medical forms can anyone help

We had something similar when we went for our medicals in July. My husband's date of birth was wrong, as was our address on a couple of the forms.

What we did was to get the people at the hospital who did our bloods and x rays to sign the forms to this effect, and when we went for our medicals proper, the consultant did the same.

They were all sent off and we haven't heard anything back, so can only assume no news is good new.

Hope this helps

Frances
Old Sep 25th 2008, 1:34 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Just to confirm the post above. get the DMP to correct and sign them. it happens more often than you think !
Old Sep 25th 2008, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

Simon and Susanne will become famous soon enoughSimon and Susanne will become famous soon enough

Many, many thanks for your replies, I felt like I'd just won the lottery and then found I had not put the ticket on :curse:, a lot calmer now so will go to medicals on Friday and ask them to amend them, all this cannot be good for the health

Think I'll go for a lay down

Cheers

Simon