Wikiposts

error on medical form

Old Apr 17th 2008, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

rgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to behold
Default error on medical form

The notes attached the medical form suggest that we need to check the form for any inaccuracies. On the medical form it says Courty of Birth as England for both myself and my husband. I was born in Wales. Our medical is booked for tommorrow. How do I deal with this. Also on the application forms both myself and my husband put the United Kingdom for our country of birth so my husbands info on the medical does not match up to the forms we submitted.

Can anyone offer any advice.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 5:05 am
Job Hunting in Ottawa

sheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: error on medical form

ring and tell them. I had to, they spelt my name wrong.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 5:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Rhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud ofRhodeys has much to be proud of

If you are heading to Notts for your meds as we posted about a couple of nights ago. They are really helpful, just call them for advice. I am sure they will sort it out ASAP.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 6:23 am
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Just ask the DMP to update it on the form. Happens all. the. time. Anyone from the UK who has applied seems to always end up with England as their country of birth on the medical form even if they're from one of the other constituent countries. It's really not a problem, just ask the doctor to alter it and it will be done.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

rgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for your help.

Does it matter that we put the United Kingdom on the application forms? I don't understand what we both should be putting. Were we born in the Country of the United Kingdom or Engalnd and Wales?

I really struggle to remember the difference between the UK and GB and whether England and Wales are countries.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:04 am
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute

I put United Kingdom on all my forms to try and avoid confusion. United Kingdom is the official name for the collected kingdom/country. It is comprised of England, Wales and Scotland all technically countries (though some debate due to government etc), and Northern Ireland, which is a legal limbo of not being a country but not a province and having bizarre legal status. It's all very confusing. Great Britain is the largest island in the British Isles (not named for political coverage, but due to ancient peoples) and comprises England, Scotland and Wales. So to avoid all that malarkey we used United Kingdom (as in The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.)

And they then put me down as England, when my birth certificate clearly states Northern Ireland (there's only five pieces of info on the thing and that's one of them.)

CHC seems to treat them all separately as Northern Ireland, England, Wales and Scotland, but putting UK down is technically the more correct.