Enter into Canada from USA

Old Sep 3rd 2005, 5:19 am
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 96
hitocanada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Enter into Canada from USA


I got my PR papers in Singapore. Now I am in USA on H1-B.
Can I enter into Canada and come back to USA without any problem ?.
What will happen to my I-94 card ? Will I get new card when I come back to USA ?

I don't know anyone in Canada. How do I give the canada address to get my PR card ? Any advise ?

With regards,
hitocanada is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.