Employer Job offer letter??

Old Nov 4th 2011, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

MrP77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Employer Job offer letter??

Hi there, sorry if this is a stupid question but dont want to mess this up! Applying for work permit, the Job offer letter from the employer and the contract, they emailed these to me. Is it ok just to print these off or do they have to be hard copies direct from employer................if you know what I mean
Thanks in advance!!
Old Nov 4th 2011, 11:17 am
Just Joined

Humbug68 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Employer Job offer letter??

I printed mine off as it was emailed to me and I havent had it returned that was 6 weeks ago.

graham
Old Nov 4th 2011, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

scuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MrP77
Hi there, sorry if this is a stupid question but dont want to mess this up! Applying for work permit, the Job offer letter from the employer and the contract, they emailed these to me. Is it ok just to print these off or do they have to be hard copies direct from employer................if you know what I mean
Thanks in advance!!
It's fine if you just print it off. If you submit your original from the employer, they won't return it.
Old Nov 4th 2011, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

MrP77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Guys!!! thats set my mind at rest!