Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Employemnt History Noc 7251 description

Employemnt History Noc 7251 description

Old May 22nd 2012, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

Jjuk26canada is a jewel in the roughJjuk26canada is a jewel in the roughJjuk26canada is a jewel in the roughJjuk26canada is a jewel in the rough
Default Employemnt History Noc 7251 description

Hi Guys, my current employer is typing up my evidence of work, can i have you thoughts please?

I have added what they are proposing to write.

Does it have to come from HR or can my senior manager do this?

Thanks

Jason

Our Ref: PS

Date: 23 May 2012

Dear Sir/Madam

Mr Jason Ward - NI Number

Mr Ward is currently employed by xxxxxxx as a SDM (Service Delivery Manager).

Mr Ward has been with us since May 2007 and I can confirm he worked as a Plumber/Heating Engineer from May 2007 to July 2011. Jason was promoted in July 2011 to SDM (Service Delivery Manager).

Jason’s main duties between May 2007 and July 2011 were as a Plumber/Heating Engineer.

He was required to read drawing or check the specification of plumbing systems, install repair and maintain domestic and commercial plumbing fixings and systems, locate and mark positions for pipe connections, cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipework and fittings, measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines, join pipes using cement or solder, test pipework for leaks and he would sometimes cost jobs or prepare costs for complaints.

Yours sincerely

Area Manager
Old May 22nd 2012, 9:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Employemnt History Noc 7251 description

It doesn't have to come from HR, so what you've got above would be fine - my only thought is that the duties you've got on the reference seem awfully similar to the ones on the NOC code description, make sure you don't copy them word for word! Put the same things, but in your own words, don't use any of HRSDC's wording or that'll look very suss.

Good luck.
Old May 22nd 2012, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

Jjuk26canada is a jewel in the roughJjuk26canada is a jewel in the roughJjuk26canada is a jewel in the roughJjuk26canada is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Employemnt History Noc 7251 description

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
It doesn't have to come from HR, so what you've got above would be fine - my only thought is that the duties you've got on the reference seem awfully similar to the ones on the NOC code description, make sure you don't copy them word for word! Put the same things, but in your own words, don't use any of HRSDC's wording or that'll look very suss.

Good luck.
Thanks, im sure i read somewhere that it had to match word for word, i will ask them to change it to something more suitable.

Jason