Employee info in PNP application

Old Dec 9th 2011, 4:54 am
Just Joined

Richard_SINP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Employee info in PNP application

Just wonder did you guys send in employment information when submitting your PNP application to Buffalo. In the checklist, it has a box to check for application form, pay of fee, provincial certificate.... However, the checklist has description of employment, education, and relative option without the small box to check. I didn't submit my employment information from the beginning. Don't know did you guys send it?
Old Dec 9th 2011, 9:38 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Employee info in PNP application

Originally Posted by Richard_SINP
Just wonder did you guys send in employment information when submitting your PNP application to Buffalo. In the checklist, it has a box to check for application form, pay of fee, provincial certificate.... However, the checklist has description of employment, education, and relative option without the small box to check. I didn't submit my employment information from the beginning. Don't know did you guys send it?
The rules have changed - as of 1st December 2011 ALL federal stage PNP applications (post provincial nomination) MUST be sent to CIO Sydney and they must include education/employment proof - see this link for more info and up-to-date forms - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigra...pplication.asp
Old Dec 9th 2011, 11:51 pm
Just Joined

Richard_SINP is an unknown quantity at this point

I submitted the application on September 18, 11. The old checklist had the employment information, but without small box. Now the new checklist has it. Just want to know anyone sending their employment information in previous application before December 1.
Old Dec 10th 2011, 12:50 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Richard_SINP
I submitted the application on September 18, 11. The old checklist had the employment information, but without small box. Now the new checklist has it. Just want to know anyone sending their employment information in previous application before December 1.
No you did not need to send in employment info on a PNP application before December 1st.
Old Dec 13th 2011, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

AINP Applicant is on a distinguished road

Ok, my boyfriend had sent his documents to CIC Buffalo (his nomination had said so) on 28th November afternoon and it arrived on 30 Nov-1 Dec (I am not certain). He had done so using the checklist enclosed in his nomination package and it was the old checklist.

I hope this wont cause any delays and his file wont be sent back. Please update me on what you may know. His situation is very precarious and any delay would cause him a lot of harm.
Old Dec 13th 2011, 4:32 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AINP Applicant
Ok, my boyfriend had sent his documents to CIC Buffalo (his nomination had said so) on 28th November afternoon and it arrived on 30 Nov-1 Dec (I am not certain). He had done so using the checklist enclosed in his nomination package and it was the old checklist.

I hope this wont cause any delays and his file wont be sent back. Please update me on what you may know. His situation is very precarious and any delay would cause him a lot of harm.
You've said he used the wrong checklist, so does that mean he didn't include everything he should have done? If there were documents missing, then yes, it will cause a delay and chances are the whole package will be sent back.

If you have any further questions, it would be better if you could start your own thread rather than hijacking the OP's. Thx.
Old Dec 13th 2011, 4:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AINP Applicant

Now if I was the suspicious type I might be asking just what is this precarious situation that you are talking about. But as suggested another thread might be of value to your situation.
Old Dec 13th 2011, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

AINP Applicant is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
You've said he used the wrong checklist, so does that mean he didn't include everything he should have done? If there were documents missing, then yes, it will cause a delay and chances are the whole package will be sent back.

If you have any further questions, it would be better if you could start your own thread rather than hijacking the OP's. Thx.
I have a separate thread and I had no intent in highjacking this thread. Just wanted info on an almost similar matter, which is why I replied (questioned). And the checklist was enclosed in the AINP nomination package. They had sent a fancy 12 panel brochure. Thank you for your reply and I shall show myself out!