Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Emmigration Show Sandown Racecourse 2005

Emmigration Show Sandown Racecourse 2005

Old Jan 28th 2005, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

red rabbit is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Emmigration Show Sandown Racecourse 2005

Is this show worth a visit? Has anyone been in previous years?
Old Jan 28th 2005, 8:25 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emmigration Show Sandown Racecourse 2005

Originally Posted by red rabbit
Is this show worth a visit? Has anyone been in previous years?
Mixed reviews in previous years. There was a thread in the lifestyle area.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=218457
Old Jan 28th 2005, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

SANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really niceSANDRAPAUL is just really nice

Originally Posted by iaink
Mixed reviews in previous years. There was a thread in the lifestyle area.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=218457
Is there nothing you can't remember? Wow
Old Jan 28th 2005, 2:13 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SANDRAPAUL
Is there nothing you can't remember? Wow

I SEE ALL AND KNOW ALL

Not really, I just spend too much time here, have a memory for trivial crap, and a rudimentary understanding of the advanced search features to track down a thread I vaguely remembered

Hope it helped someone.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 8:45 pm
Get me out of here

suziequ has a brilliant futuresuziequ has a brilliant futuresuziequ has a brilliant futuresuziequ has a brilliant futuresuziequ has a brilliant futuresuziequ has a brilliant futuresuziequ has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by iaink
Hope it helped someone.
Thanks ianink it helped me, we were thinking of going but after reading the thread will give it a miss.

I think that we can find all of the info on this site.

Sue
Old Jan 29th 2005, 5:26 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by suziequ
Thanks ianink it helped me, we were thinking of going but after reading the thread will give it a miss.

I think that we can find all of the info on this site.

Sue

If I were you Sue, I would go.

Just from the social aspect alone, meeting up with people you chat to on here and going through the same stuff.

I met up with my agent there and its nice to actually see the official people that you may be applying to.

And whilst this site is a wealth of info, at Sandown, you have the latest up to date info there, to take away with you to read.

I went last year and it was well worth it, a good day out as well as informative.

Just my opinion though, and as I dont live that far away, wasnt too much hassle to get there.

I would go again this year if I could cos it is very tiring and I know people that make a night of it and book in a hotel.

The first visit can be overwhelming and many people go again.

Good luck anyway.

Samantha

Old Jan 29th 2005, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

dawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
If I were you Sue, I would go.

Just from the social aspect alone, meeting up with people you chat to on here and going through the same stuff.

I met up with my agent there and its nice to actually see the official people that you may be applying to.

And whilst this site is a wealth of info, at Sandown, you have the latest up to date info there, to take away with you to read.

I went last year and it was well worth it, a good day out as well as informative.

Just my opinion though, and as I dont live that far away, wasnt too much hassle to get there.

I would go again this year if I could cos it is very tiring and I know people that make a night of it and book in a hotel.

The first visit can be overwhelming and many people go again.

Good luck anyway.

Samantha
What are the dates for 2005?
Old Jan 29th 2005, 6:17 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by dawnwynne
What are the dates for 2005?

Its the weekend of the 18th March (Fri, Sat, Sun)

I really want to go, but i have to go to Barcelona with work.

With people who are not my type if you know what I mean. Still I could do with a bit of sunshine, pale face and all that.

Old Jan 29th 2005, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

dawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Its the weekend of the 18th March (Fri, Sat, Sun)

I really want to go, but i have to go to Barcelona with work.

With people who are not my type if you know what I mean. Still I could do with a bit of sunshine, pale face and all that.
THanks for that...enjoy Barcelona....I would