Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Emails from CIC london who is the sender?

Emails from CIC london who is the sender?

Old Jun 18th 2009, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Emails from CIC london who is the sender?

For those that have had emails back or passport requests, what am I looking for in terms of sender in my inbox?

I am panicking that I have missed the reply from them.

Can you help me please?
Old Jun 18th 2009, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emails from CIC london who is the sender?

mine come from [email protected]
Old Jun 18th 2009, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the quick response.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh my god I had a reply on the 18th May 2009 and I missed it.

I feel sick, gonna have to open it now.

I am gutted I missed it.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 7:31 pm
In limbo!

Sleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really nice

Originally Posted by englishrose1
Oh my god I had a reply on the 18th May 2009 and I missed it.

I feel sick, gonna have to open it now.

I am gutted I missed it.
I missed one too, it is such an unobvious email address.

Hope you had good news!

Old Jun 18th 2009, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

Hope you have some good news as you have left us on a knife edge ???

JET
Old Jun 18th 2009, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

ga1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nice

For those that received emails, had you ever received an email from them previously or was the passport request the only one?

Which they would use email more often, its far quicker than snail mail.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:11 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by ga1lf
For those that received emails, had you ever received an email from them previously or was the passport request the only one?

Which they would use email more often, its far quicker than snail mail.
They will if you insert your email address in box 17 of the IMM 8 you authorize them to transmit the file and personal information. So you may get a request via email rather than post. If you miss it, it becomes your problem, especially if it gives you xx days to submit documents.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

ga1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nice

Yeah I gave them my email address but so far received nothing via email, just waiting on passport request but I check my email everyday so don't think I would miss it (now I will probably be checking it every hour).
Old Jun 19th 2009, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ga1lf
Yeah I gave them my email address but so far received nothing via email, just waiting on passport request but I check my email everyday so don't think I would miss it (now I will probably be checking it every hour).
check your spam folder too just in case..
Old Jun 19th 2009, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

I e-mailed them back last month and had a reply to my query.

However I am expecting medical requests if we get them by mail just like all the other correspondance such as 120 day letter and AOR. I did give an e-mail address on the forms but expect a more official letter.

I do check my email so if it came that way I would catch it---but don't expect that to be so.

JET
Old Jun 19th 2009, 6:01 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by JET747
I e-mailed them back last month and had a reply to my query.

However I am expecting medical requests if we get them by mail just like all the other correspondance such as 120 day letter and AOR. I did give an e-mail address on the forms but expect a more official letter.

I do check my email so if it came that way I would catch it---but don't expect that to be so.

JET

Medical requests would come by mail, as they have to send you the IMM 1017.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

Canada Dry will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

They will if you insert your email address in box 17 of the IMM 8 you authorize them to transmit the file and personal information. So you may get a request via email rather than post. If you miss it, it becomes your problem, especially if it gives you xx days to submit documents.
Hi, slightly worried now, we gave our email address when applied, but have recently changed it, 3 weeks ago, do you update this info with CIC London and if so, how, have read everything on the website and wiki!!

Thank you Chris