Email address for Vegreville?

Old Sep 3rd 2009, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

lifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to all
Default Email address for Vegreville?

Hi guys,

Wondering if you can help me with something. My husband will soon 'finish' his Masters in Physio and then will apply for a Post Graduate Work Permit to be submitted at Vegreville. It says that some health related occupations require a medical for the work permit but I can't seem to find anywhere that specifies whether Physiotherapist comes under the occupations requiring one or not. I'd therefore like to check with Vegreville but can't find an email address for them. Can anyone help me out? I tried the call centre numerous times, exhausted all the electronic options and didn't actually get to speak to a real human.....

Thanks in advance
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

albertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond reputealbertabound has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Email address for Vegreville?

Hi

I couldnt find an email address when I needed one.
From memory if you dial 0 after a minute or so at CIC then it puts you thru to an advisor. They were very helpful when I spoke to them.
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 12:06 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Email address for Vegreville?

Hi

Originally Posted by lifeisajourney
Hi guys,

Wondering if you can help me with something. My husband will soon 'finish' his Masters in Physio and then will apply for a Post Graduate Work Permit to be submitted at Vegreville. It says that some health related occupations require a medical for the work permit but I can't seem to find anywhere that specifies whether Physiotherapist comes under the occupations requiring one or not. I'd therefore like to check with Vegreville but can't find an email address for them. Can anyone help me out? I tried the call centre numerous times, exhausted all the electronic options and didn't actually get to speak to a real human.....

Thanks in advance
1. Will require a medical

"# Occupations which bring the incumbent into close contact (more than three hours per day and/or risk of exchange of body fluids) with people, namely:

1. workers in the health sciences field, including staff and employees, clinical laboratory workers, patient attendants in nursing and geriatric homes, medical students admitted to Canada to attend university, medical electives and physicians on short-term locums;
2. teachers of primary or secondary schools or other teachers of small children;
3. domestics;
4. workers who give in home care to children, the elderly and the disabled; and
5. day nursery employees.