Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

email address for Canadian Embassy Mississauga/London

email address for Canadian Embassy Mississauga/London

Old Dec 16th 2009, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

duncanspilaweller is on a distinguished road
Default email address for Canadian Embassy Mississauga/London

Hi All,

I had an email from the embassy in London asking me to pay my 'Right of Permanent Residence Fee' on the 26th November. I paid the fee online whilst i was in Canada visiting my partner. It specified that i send a copy of the receipt to both London and Mississauga, which i did - and sent recorder delivery.

The tracking to London says it has been delivered, however the canadian receipt has yet to be reported as delivered. i am concerned that if it hasnt made it there within the 90 days specified that the file will be closed.

so.....does anyone have an email address for both the Mississauga office and High commission in London? i'm hoping to get total piece of mind that both have reached their correct destinations.

Also, my status has recently changed to 'medical results received' (i sent the medicals off with my application). Is this the equivalent of being asked to send in medicals via the post?

Many thanks,
Duncan
Old Dec 17th 2009, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all
Default Re: email address for Canadian Embassy Mississauga/London

it means your medical results have been recieved and have been checked or are being checked....

have a look at the link it has the email address for London -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ons/london.asp