Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Elementry and Primary education document!

Wikiposts

Elementry and Primary education document!

Old Nov 27th 2005, 10:17 am
Just Joined

Razavi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Elementry and Primary education document!

Hi everybody,
After one year waiting, they are writing me to send addition document,the crazy thing is that they are asking for my Elementry and Primary education document,is this normal?
Does anyone have any idea why do they asking for this document. I thought they need the last education document and not the first one!!!!!!
Old Nov 27th 2005, 10:58 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Elementry and Primary education document!

There may be many reasons - among them need to verify certain data and to prevent fraud. Submit what you were asked for.

Originally Posted by Razavi

Hi everybody,
After one year waiting, they are writing me to send addition document,the crazy thing is that they are asking for my Elementry and Primary education document,is this normal?
Does anyone have any idea why do they asking for this document. I thought they need the last education document and not the first one!!!!!!
Old Nov 27th 2005, 12:40 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Razavi

Hi everybody,
I answered on your other thread aswell.

No, we were never asked for Elementary documents and even if we had been........we don't have any Elementary documents!! No-one of our generation does, so I think they may have made a mistake.

If I was you I would fax them and ask them to clarify exactly what they want from you and whether this was sent in error.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 2:21 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Asking for preliminary/elementary school documents is unlikely to be an error as such request is very rare. Usually it is a result of discrepancies between birth certificate and school diplomas among applicants from Indian subcontinent and surrounding countries where birth registrations were rare in the past and/or where people use only one name and don't use family/last name. Such discrepancies must be clarified or claimed education level will not be accepted. It is a serious matter and not a mistake.

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
I answered on your other thread aswell.

No, we were never asked for Elementary documents and even if we had been........we don't have any Elementary documents!! No-one of our generation does, so I think they may have made a mistake.

If I was you I would fax them and ask them to clarify exactly what they want from you and whether this was sent in error.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 5:13 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Ahh yes that makes sense Andrew (I seem to recall now that you may have mentioned this before?) - sorry I thought the Poster was European and would most likely not have Elementary documents if he is of my generation.