Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Are electritians needed in Nova Scotia?

Are electritians needed in Nova Scotia?

Old Jul 1st 2007, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

newton817 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Are electritians needed in Nova Scotia?

Thanks gill, I'll take your advise once we and the mrs decices whether to immigrate or not. I must admit though i am more and more convinced everyday about canada. thanks paul
Old Jul 1st 2007, 7:35 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

not a problem paul, will be around on here for a while getting info for us and talking to friends etc
just PM us if you need to talk, we are in rishton often and gt harwood as we have friends and family there

Good luck with the journey, it took my hubby 4+ years to talk me into it, after our visit in januaryit was all stations go, my kids cant wait to get back, loved it all

gill
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 12:53 am
Forum Regular

newton817 will become famous soon enough

Just a quick one, can you take this red seal exam before you decide to immigrate? this would make it easier to find employment.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 1:27 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

simple answer "yes"

Hubby is off to get his electrical licence and then sort a job out before we return back to the uk, then wait for visas etc and back there again.
if you wait for your pr before you enter, youll still be here in 5/6/7 yrs time depends on the back log at london.
if you get your licence and then look around to see where you want to go??
Doesnt mean you have to go

gill