EE question

Old May 1st 2020, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

Pamgill2609 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EE question

Hi all , hope everyone is keeping safe and well.
I have a couple of questions, just hope someone can help.
I'm glad the scores are coming down but I'm at 439 with 1 year cec experience however I have been waiting for Ontario to nominate me and this will not happen. I tried to get onto the international stream and was unlucky didnt manage to register.
my questions are can I apply on my own and but non accompanying spouse but he is in Canada with me. This is happening as long as you explain that I'm doing this for points. What are your thoughts on this. My points are much higher on my own, I get zero points for having mu oh on ee.
I've started to look into moving to another province, bc has my occupations in the top 100 should I consider this
in my ee entry profile I have only Ontario ticked as were I wiuld like to stay shall I consider ticking alberta and bc

Thank you x
Old May 2nd 2020, 4:25 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EE question

Originally Posted by Pamgill2609
Hi all , hope everyone is keeping safe and well.
I have a couple of questions, just hope someone can help.
I'm glad the scores are coming down but I'm at 439 with 1 year cec experience however I have been waiting for Ontario to nominate me and this will not happen. I tried to get onto the international stream and was unlucky didnt manage to register.
my questions are can I apply on my own and but non accompanying spouse but he is in Canada with me. This is happening as long as you explain that I'm doing this for points. What are your thoughts on this. My points are much higher on my own, I get zero points for having mu oh on ee.
I've started to look into moving to another province, bc has my occupations in the top 100 should I consider this
in my ee entry profile I have only Ontario ticked as were I wiuld like to stay shall I consider ticking alberta and bc

Thank you x

No you can't - you would have your application rejected / PR revoked for misrepresentation.
Old May 2nd 2020, 4:41 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, what Siouxie said. You can't apply as single if you're not.

Top 100 what? And yes, you can tick them but you need to see if you would actually meet the PNP criteria there first. For instance, for any of the EE BC PNP streams, you need a job offer, or to have a masters or PhD in certain fields from a uni there. So no point in ticking BC unless you have a job offer and an employer prepared to help with the application. Have a look at Alberta though which is more likely.
Old May 2nd 2020, 11:21 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Siouxie
No you can't - you would have your application rejected / PR revoked for misrepresentation.
1. Actually you can apply with your spouse as non=accompanying. It is done all the time. Although, your spouse has to do the meds and the background, and if the OP qualifies, s/he would have to sponsor the spouse later.
Old May 3rd 2020, 1:24 am
Forum Regular

Hi all , thank you for replying.
I have heard and am aware that as long as you tell them that the reason is for points they are ok with it so it will not be representation. I have read that I will have to sponser him which I am fine with. Just haven't done anything like this before so was wanting advice.
Thank you I most likely will apply alone.
Old May 3rd 2020, 1:26 am
Forum Regular

My occupation is within the 100 high opportunities in bc , I only needed a job offer as I already meet all the criteria. I dont think that they only look for those with PhD or master's. It is possible to move to bc and apply for pnp once I have a job offer only.
Old May 3rd 2020, 1:55 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

1. Actually you can apply with your spouse as non=accompanying. It is done all the time. Although, your spouse has to do the meds and the background, and if the OP qualifies, s/he would have to sponsor the spouse later.
Even when the spouse is currently in Canada accompanying the OP and they want to declare them as non-accompanying for points purposes under Express Entry?
Old May 3rd 2020, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

Yes. You need to mention it at the time of its but that's why I asked. It seems it is very common.
Old May 3rd 2020, 2:05 am
Banned

Yes. You need to mention it at the time of its but that's why I asked. It seems it is very common.
Could you provide a link to the Official Government web page that gives information on this please? Useful to add to the wiki if this is factual.
Old May 3rd 2020, 2:11 am
Forum Regular

I dont have the official link not sure if anyone has. This information if from another forum, similar to this forum. I belive someone.did ask, and they was a tweet from ircc to say that they do this and sponser their spouse. I also went to a immigration agent who suggested this however please do not quote me. If I'm successful I will let you know x wish me luck
Old May 3rd 2020, 6:14 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Could you provide a link to the Official Government web page that gives information on this please? Useful to add to the wiki if this is factual.
1. From the Instructions for Business Immigration.

"

Medical requirements

You and your family members, whether accompanying you or not, must undergo and pass a medical examination in order to come to Canada. To pass the medical examination you or your family members must not have a condition that:
  • is a danger to public health or safety
  • would cause excessive demand on health or social services in Canada."
From Spousal application instructions
Important
You must list all family members in your application for permanent residence, whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not. You must also provide details on family members whose location is unknown (including those missing or presumed dead). If these family members are not listed on your application, you will not be able to sponsor them at a later date.

Old May 3rd 2020, 4:39 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

1. From the Instructions for Business Immigration.

"

Medical requirements

You and your family members, whether accompanying you or not, must undergo and pass a medical examination in order to come to Canada. To pass the medical examination you or your family members must not have a condition that:
  • is a danger to public health or safety
  • would cause excessive demand on health or social services in Canada."
From Spousal application instructions
Important
You must list all family members in your application for permanent residence, whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not. You must also provide details on family members whose location is unknown (including those missing or presumed dead). If these family members are not listed on your application, you will not be able to sponsor them at a later date.

Yes. But how does this relate to deliberately stating your spouse is NON accompanying when they are already residing in Canada with you - in order to get more points for Express Entry ?
Old May 3rd 2020, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

No one is defrauding the ircc lol you have to declare you are doing it for Express entry otherwise it does get declined. You tell the truth and its is ok that's the expectation.
Old May 3rd 2020, 4:43 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

My occupation is within the 100 high opportunities in bc , I only needed a job offer as I already meet all the criteria. I dont think that they only look for those with PhD or master's.
I didn't say they did. I did say that you need a job offer OR to have graduated with a PhD/masters in certain fields. Are you now earning enough for a job offer to qualify for BC PNP EE if you can get one?

Can you provide the link for the 100 occupations please? I've never seen in the BC PNP website, do make sure it's from an official source.

I dont have the official link not sure if anyone has. This information if from another forum, similar to this forum. I belive someone.did ask, and they was a tweet from ircc to say that they do this and sponser their spouse. I also went to a immigration agent who suggested this however please do not quote me. If I'm successful I will let you know x wish me luck
I bet I can guess which forum it's from, no doubt it starts with C and ends in anadaVisa. It's known for advice like that. If an immi consultant said you can do it but not to quote him/her, that tells you how it could be viewed. Personally, if your husband is already living in Canada with you and has an OWP from your work permit, I don't see how you can claim he's non-accompanying, but by all means give it a go and do let us know how you get on. How much of a difference will it make to your points?
Old May 3rd 2020, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

My occupation is listed as high priority, the list is available from bc pnp it's there if you wish to see. Yes this discussion is on the forum as you mentioned however I wanted further suggestions/ advice if this is something anyone has heard off and it also seems from this forum that it is something you can do.
I was uncertain about this has I wrap my head around non accompanying spouse , however it makes a difference of 30 points which is alot.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.