Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

EE Proflie not showing extra points

EE Proflie not showing extra points

Old May 12th 2020, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

i_Seeker has a reputation beyond reputei_Seeker has a reputation beyond reputei_Seeker has a reputation beyond reputei_Seeker has a reputation beyond reputei_Seeker has a reputation beyond reputei_Seeker has a reputation beyond reputei_Seeker has a reputation beyond reputei_Seeker has a reputation beyond reputei_Seeker has a reputation beyond reputei_Seeker has a reputation beyond reputei_Seeker has a reputation beyond repute
Default EE Proflie not showing extra points

Hi,

We recently updated our EE profile (at 461) with the LMIA number. We expected to receive 50 points, taking us to 511.

This never happened ans the point still sit at 461, so I'm confused as to what to do. I emailed IRCC, but received an extremely generic email which did not address the points at all!

The steps we took were:

1. Go in to profile.
2. Update LMIA question to yes.
3. I putted the LMIA number.
4. Clicked save.
5. Clicked update and digitally signed the document.

Points didn't move. The only thing I can think of is that the LMIA was issued at the start if May and expires in Feb 2021, so less than a year.

is there anything we are missing or do we delete the profile and start again?

Thanks,

Seeker.

Last edited by i_Seeker; May 12th 2020 at 4:43 pm.
Old May 12th 2020, 5:35 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EE Proflie not showing extra points

Originally Posted by i_Seeker
Hi,

We recently updated our EE profile (at 461) with the LMIA number. We expected to receive 50 points, taking us to 511.

This never happened ans the point still sit at 461, so I'm confused as to what to do. I emailed IRCC, but received an extremely generic email which did not address the points at all!

The steps we took were:

1. Go in to profile.
2. Update LMIA question to yes.
3. I putted the LMIA number.
4. Clicked save.
5. Clicked update and digitally signed the document.

Points didn't move. The only thing I can think of is that the LMIA was issued at the start if May and expires in Feb 2021, so less than a year.

is there anything we are missing or do we delete the profile and start again?

Thanks,

Seeker.
Have you also changed the answer to 'yes' for the question 'does [your name] have a job offer in Canada?' and have you put the other info in i.e. employers name/address/start date etc?

Old May 12th 2020, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

i_Seeker has a reputation beyond reputei_Seeker has a reputation beyond reputei_Seeker has a reputation beyond reputei_Seeker has a reputation beyond reputei_Seeker has a reputation beyond reputei_Seeker has a reputation beyond reputei_Seeker has a reputation beyond reputei_Seeker has a reputation beyond reputei_Seeker has a reputation beyond reputei_Seeker has a reputation beyond reputei_Seeker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Have you also changed the answer to 'yes' for the question 'does [your name] have a job offer in Canada?' and have you put the other info in i.e. employers name/address/start date etc?
It's spooky that I have just checked our profile after reading your comment and saw that they updated the points.

The IRCC must have sensed your input and updated the profile!

511 points and waiting for FSW profiles to be considered!
Old May 13th 2020, 7:52 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by i_Seeker
It's spooky that I have just checked our profile after reading your comment and saw that they updated the points.

The IRCC must have sensed your input and updated the profile!

511 points and waiting for FSW profiles to be considered!
Fab. Fingers crossed for a FSW draw soon, good luck.