EE Medicals

Old Feb 19th 2015, 1:27 pm
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of
Default Re: EE Medicals

We all knew there would be changes with this new system, they haven't asked for anything that can't be provided or explained, it just requires a bit more effort and good planning. Just stay positive
Old Feb 19th 2015, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

DrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sms1984
Wow, you must be one of the very first to do so. I am hoping we can submit ours next week. Have you had any communication from them since submission? Will you start a timeline thread so we can all keep up?
Just the usual automated 'you have submitted' and 'here's your receipt' type emails.

Then, not for the first time, a couple of days later, an email to check my account which contained no new message and no changes I could discern. Whatever.

Prepare to engage with obtuse IT. I could be more explicit but I am sure insulting the motherland is an offence...
Old Mar 3rd 2015, 5:57 pm
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DrealDeel
Just the usual automated 'you have submitted' and 'here's your receipt' type emails.

Then, not for the first time, a couple of days later, an email to check my account which contained no new message and no changes I could discern. Whatever.

Prepare to engage with obtuse IT. I could be more explicit but I am sure insulting the motherland is an offence...
Have you had any further contact from CIC yet? We are submitting tomorrow....eeekkk
Old Mar 3rd 2015, 6:54 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

SMS... I think we're the same as you. Able to submit tonight if we get everything uploaded... My ACRO came yesterday so not waiting on anything now!
Old Mar 3rd 2015, 7:05 pm
Happy in Alberta

Originally Posted by Tirytory
SMS... I think we're the same as you. Able to submit tonight if we get everything uploaded... My ACRO came yesterday so not waiting on anything now!
Did you provide any additional info in your application?

It's so exciting but absolutely terrifying at the same time. Good luck and keep us updated on the progress
Old Mar 3rd 2015, 8:21 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

Did you provide any additional info in your application?

It's so exciting but absolutely terrifying at the same time. Good luck and keep us updated on the progress
Well there's some extra letters going in about my pregnancy/lack of X-ray... Not sure what else you mean?
Old Mar 3rd 2015, 8:24 pm
Happy in Alberta

Originally Posted by Tirytory
Well there's some extra letters going in about my pregnancy/lack of X-ray... Not sure what else you mean?
I'm not sure myself, just wanted to know if there was anything from a different perspective that we should include but had overlooked
Old Mar 3rd 2015, 9:30 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

I'm not sure myself, just wanted to know if there was anything from a different perspective that we should include but had overlooked
Oh right... No, I don't think so!!