EE Medicals

Old Feb 18th 2015, 2:19 pm
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of
Default EE Medicals

Has anyone had their medical for EE recently? We have ours on Friday and they asked us to take a specific form with us which they said CIC would have provided. I tried to explain that we weren't given anything and that on the document checklist it says that the Dr's office will issue US with a form to take home and upload.

Any experiences with this yet?
Old Feb 18th 2015, 5:17 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EE Medicals

We have ours on Monday. I vaguely assumed that's the document checklist which requests Medicals is enough- ours just said bring any information available.
Old Feb 19th 2015, 1:14 am
Forum Regular

DrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond repute

Ideally, you want a doctor on the emedical system.
You need to tell them you are having an upfront medical (so no document from CIC) and you need to ask for the information printout sheet.
You ought to leave the appointment with this sheet, though there is no reason you can't pick it up after the fact.
This is the document you need to upload.
Old Feb 19th 2015, 4:05 am
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DrealDeel
Ideally, you want a doctor on the emedical system.
You need to tell them you are having an upfront medical (so no document from CIC) and you need to ask for the information printout sheet.
You ought to leave the appointment with this sheet, though there is no reason you can't pick it up after the fact.
This is the document you need to upload.
Yeah I have an appointment with the correct DR, just wanted to know if snyone had done a medical for express entry yet
Old Feb 19th 2015, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

DrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond reputeDrealDeel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sms1984
Yeah I have an appointment with the correct DR, just wanted to know if snyone had done a medical for express entry yet
Done....I had not anticipated that the medical would be required at the time of online submission of the application, so this delayed submitting my application post ITA by a couple of weeks.
Old Feb 19th 2015, 12:03 pm
Happy in Alberta

Done....I had not anticipated that the medical would be required at the time of online submission of the application, so this delayed submitting my application post ITA by a couple of weeks.
So you have actually submitted your express entry application fully?
Old Feb 19th 2015, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

Yes.
Old Feb 19th 2015, 12:19 pm
Happy in Alberta

Wow, you must be one of the very first to do so. I am hoping we can submit ours next week. Have you had any communication from them since submission? Will you start a timeline thread so we can all keep up?
Old Feb 19th 2015, 12:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sms1984
Wow, you must be one of the very first to do so. I am hoping we can submit ours next week. Have you had any communication from them since submission? Will you start a timeline thread so we can all keep up?
BE isn't really a timeline site, so we prefer that lots of timeline threads don't get started. Timelines in signatures are ideal though.

But there are a couple of other people who've had ITA's on the forum, keep an eye out for their threads.

HTH.
Old Feb 19th 2015, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

I was working on submitting in 2 - 3 days but was foiled by some unexpected moves by CIC. I'm about to post a post ITA FSW checklist so others are not caught out.

The 2015 class of EE guinea pigs will need to contribute wiki-like info to create a useful resource for this site. I'll have a go and the mods can modify etc.
Old Feb 19th 2015, 12:39 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

I was working on submitting in 2 - 3 days but was foiled by some unexpected moves by CIC. I'm about to post a post ITA FSW checklist so others are not caught out.

The 2015 class of EE guinea pigs will need to contribute wiki-like info to create a useful resource for this site. I'll have a go and the mods can modify etc.
Will be useful...curious to know what you were foiled by? Just a quick question, it's just the "PROOF of medical" they require to submit an application? We have ours on Monday- waiting on that and police certificates which should hopefully be winging their way back today or tomorrow.
Old Feb 19th 2015, 1:07 pm
Happy in Alberta

Originally Posted by Tirytory
Will be useful...curious to know what you were foiled by? Just a quick question, it's just the "PROOF of medical" they require to submit an application? We have ours on Monday- waiting on that and police certificates which should hopefully be winging their way back today or tomorrow.
Yes. The actual results are posted electronically right from the DR's office I believe, they have up to two weeks to provide them (that's what the medical centre said when I booked). I'm sure someone can correct that info if need be though
Old Feb 19th 2015, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

Proof only - you get that on day of medical.

Foiled by:
Needing financial profile letter - specific info reqd, easy enough to get but I was ready with bank statements, not quite what they asked for!
Employment record details for spouse....a genuine wtf, as alluded to by sms on earlier thread.
Medical for family, I presumed would be needed only if you got to a particular stage in the process
Travel details - info already collated as month and year for prior application, now requesting day, month, year.....a further genuine 'messing with your mind' to put it politely. Also complained about by sms etc.

Last edited by DrealDeel; Feb 19th 2015 at 1:28 pm.
Old Feb 19th 2015, 1:16 pm
Happy in Alberta

Yeah, they have really made us work for it! Hopefully everyone can get all their ducks in a row
Old Feb 19th 2015, 1:16 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Proof only - you get that on day of medical.

Foiled by:
Needing financial profile letter - specific info reqd, easy enough to get but I was ready with bank statements, not quite what they asked for!
Employment record details for spouse....a genuine wtf, ias alluded to by sms on earlier thread.
Medical for family, I presumed would be needed only if you got to a particular stage in the process
Travel details - info already collated as month and year for prior application, now requesting day, month, year.....a further genuine 'messing with your mind' to put it politely. Also complained about by sms etc.
Oh right ok... Just curious to know if there was anything we were going to get unstuck by! Due to my overuse of Facebook . I had some quite accurate use of actual dates!!!! FB has it's uses!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.