EE FST current processing times

Old Nov 18th 2019, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond repute
Default EE FST current processing times

ITA is received, paperwork is collected.

I just have my medical to pass on Friday then all being well all documents can be submitted (well they can be submitted regardless friday)

Fingers crossed there are no other issues.

Just wondered what the current processing times are(I can see 6 months on the IRCC website - however unsure if typically cases are approved quicker than this)??
Old Nov 19th 2019, 12:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EE FST current processing times

The 6 month timeframe is based on 80% of applications submitted. Some BE members have gone over the 6 month timeframe.
If I was you expect a 6 month wait and if processed quicker then that's a bonus. If over 6 months then you are in the 20% so more patience is required.
It is totally out of your hands now and you have no control over it so don't fret over if you have heard nothing after 4 months etc.
Old Nov 19th 2019, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

tomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond reputetomcobb16 has a reputation beyond repute

I just submitted my application yesterday so now the wait begins! Good luck with yours, I had to do an upfront medical which I assume I passed as I heard nothing from my doctor here in BC, so the wait now begins!
Old Nov 19th 2019, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

bairn7 has a reputation beyond reputebairn7 has a reputation beyond reputebairn7 has a reputation beyond reputebairn7 has a reputation beyond reputebairn7 has a reputation beyond reputebairn7 has a reputation beyond reputebairn7 has a reputation beyond reputebairn7 has a reputation beyond reputebairn7 has a reputation beyond reputebairn7 has a reputation beyond reputebairn7 has a reputation beyond repute

I was 7 months recently. Once the medical is passed, you have to provide biometrics a few weeks later. After that, be prepared to hear nothing for at least the 6 months from AoR. That way, you may not be checking your account almost every day like I did!

Once/if you get to around 5 months, you may wish to consider ordering GCMS notes to get an idea of where your application is in the process.
Old Nov 19th 2019, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
The 6 month timeframe is based on 80% of applications submitted. Some BE members have gone over the 6 month timeframe.
If I was you expect a 6 month wait and if processed quicker then that's a bonus. If over 6 months then you are in the 20% so more patience is required.
It is totally out of your hands now and you have no control over it so don't fret over if you have heard nothing after 4 months etc.
Read that online, and completely understand - was just hoping I'd have a bunch of people saying "was only 3 months for me a month ago etc" as whilst it takes as long as it takes and i can't expedite any further than getting my application completed as soon as possible, some of it was simple stuff like planning next years work leave for a soft landing. (not down to dates but just distribution of leave) as both my partner and i have differing leave years and would want to soft land fairly soon if we were approved, with the plan to come back, put houses on the market at a fire sale price, hand notices in and hard land a few months later. and don't want to leave ourselves short of leave, but also don't want to deny holidays waiting on approval to find it roles into the next leave year.

Originally Posted by bairn7
I was 7 months recently. Once the medical is passed, you have to provide biometrics a few weeks later. After that, be prepared to hear nothing for at least the 6 months from AoR. That way, you may not be checking your account almost every day like I did!

Once/if you get to around 5 months, you may wish to consider ordering GCMS notes to get an idea of where your application is in the process.
Aye, I've heard that there will be radio silence for a long period, but think i'll be checking every day.
Old Nov 19th 2019, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

bairn7 has a reputation beyond reputebairn7 has a reputation beyond reputebairn7 has a reputation beyond reputebairn7 has a reputation beyond reputebairn7 has a reputation beyond reputebairn7 has a reputation beyond reputebairn7 has a reputation beyond reputebairn7 has a reputation beyond reputebairn7 has a reputation beyond reputebairn7 has a reputation beyond reputebairn7 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the processing time is largely influenced by which visa office your application is sent to. If in the UK, your application will likely be sent to London VO. Certainly, when I was waiting for CoPR, I was active in another forum and the consensus appeared to be that processing times were now more realistically 7-8 months as standard. Obviously you may receive CoPR quicker but, if planning holidays (and if you are able to change them further down the line), it may be an idea to book some time, say 8 months from AoR. That way, you have a decent chance of your CoPR and leave coinciding (bear in mind that, once your application is processed and approved, CoPR can take another 2-3 weeks to receive).