Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

EE application rejected automatically

EE application rejected automatically

Old Mar 22nd 2017, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

Shenkor has a reputation beyond reputeShenkor has a reputation beyond reputeShenkor has a reputation beyond reputeShenkor has a reputation beyond reputeShenkor has a reputation beyond reputeShenkor has a reputation beyond reputeShenkor has a reputation beyond reputeShenkor has a reputation beyond reputeShenkor has a reputation beyond reputeShenkor has a reputation beyond reputeShenkor has a reputation beyond repute
Default EE application rejected automatically

Hi everyone,

I wonder if you can give some advice. This evening I applied for EE and it was rejected automatically (within 2 min of submitting). I can't understand why (my CELPIP score is listen 9, reading 10, writing 8 and speaking 11). CSR score 490. I meet the come to Canada assessment. Under grad and 2 masters degrees assessed by WES. I have 1 year work experience in Canada in NOC 2171, in UK previous work history NOC 2172 and 1241.

Is there anything I can do? Any advice very much appreciated

I was so looking forward to this moment. I am very sad at this outcome.

Cheers
Shenkor
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 5:04 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EE application rejected automatically

I don't know, but could it be that this years quaota is filled?
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 6:04 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Shenkor
Hi everyone,

I wonder if you can give some advice. This evening I applied for EE and it was rejected automatically (within 2 min of submitting). I can't understand why (my CELPIP score is listen 9, reading 10, writing 8 and speaking 11). CSR score 490. I meet the come to Canada assessment. Under grad and 2 masters degrees assessed by WES. I have 1 year work experience in Canada in NOC 2171, in UK previous work history NOC 2172 and 1241.

Is there anything I can do? Any advice very much appreciated

I was so looking forward to this moment. I am very sad at this outcome.

Cheers
Shenkor
1. Go back and check that you had input sufficient funds .
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Shenkor has a reputation beyond reputeShenkor has a reputation beyond reputeShenkor has a reputation beyond reputeShenkor has a reputation beyond reputeShenkor has a reputation beyond reputeShenkor has a reputation beyond reputeShenkor has a reputation beyond reputeShenkor has a reputation beyond reputeShenkor has a reputation beyond reputeShenkor has a reputation beyond reputeShenkor has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for your feedback. Does this mean I can make changes to my application even after I am rejected?

I put 25k as funds to support myself. I believe I have put more than the min amount. I can add a couple of thousand dollars but not more.
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by quiltman
I don't know, but could it be that this years quaota is filled?
The last EE draw was made 1st of March. Usually the draw takes place every couple of weeks, there was no draw last time, the next draw ought to be on 22nd at approx 2pm. I hope the quota is not full.
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

One further clarification:
in the rejection letter there is no UCI number. The EE form asks if I have applied for EE before and the UCI number?

What do I reply?

I have EE assessment ejected but no UCI?
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 1:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Do you mean you have had your application to join the pools rejected or your application for permanent residency via the express entry system?

If the former check the number you received for passing the eligibility tests hasn't expired, they only last a certain about of time.

If the latter check you uploaded all the documents requested and that the payment of fees wasn't declined by your issuing bank.
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Engineer_abroad
Do you mean you have had your application to join the pools rejected or your application for permanent residency via the express entry system?

If the former check the number you received for passing the eligibility tests hasn't expired, they only last a certain about of time.

If the latter check you uploaded all the documents requested and that the payment of fees wasn't declined by your issuing bank.
At first, the entry into the pool was rejected. When I logged in this morning again, I saw a message with newly created profile. I had to re fill everything again. I re-submitted and I was accepted into the EE pool but there's a problem with the calculation.
My current work experience in Canada begun on 01/March/2016 onwards. I assumed I would reach the1 year mile stone end of feb. But in the EE profile, my Canadian experience is not counting. Because my Canadian experience is not accepted, I only have 401 CRS point.
Adding my Canadian experience puts me at 491
Is there anything I can do?

Many thanks

Last edited by Shenkor; Mar 22nd 2017 at 7:11 pm.
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 7:10 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

At first, the entry into the pool was rejected. When I logged in this morning again, I saw a message with newly created profile. I had to re fill everything again. I re-submitted and I was accepted into the EE pool but there's a problem with the calculation.
My current work experience in Canada begun on 01/March/2016 onwards. I assumed I would reach the1 year mile stone end of feb. But in the EE profile, my Canadian experience is not counting. Because my Canadian experience is not accepted, I only have 401 CRS point.

Many thanks
Glad that you've managed to be accepted in to the pool at least, must have been a computer glitch yesterday.

Is the work experience in Canada definitely skilled? And full-time?
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Glad that you've managed to be accepted in to the pool at least, must have been a computer glitch yesterday.

Is the work experience in Canada definitely skilled? And full-time?
Thank you so much. I was so happy to be accepted as well. My Canadian experience equivalent job NOC code is 2171 = information system analyst and consultant. I am managing the information system development and deployment
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 7:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much. I was so happy to be accepted as well. My Canadian experience equivalent job NOC code is 2171 = information system analyst and consultant. I am managing the information system development and deployment
Hmmmm, definitely skilled then. How odd. Sorry, I'm not sure what to suggest other than to double check you've ticked every box and filled every bit out correctly, and to contact CIC about it.

Best of luck.
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond repute

Adding my Canadian experience puts me at 491

Many thanks
I'm wondering if its because we are still in March the computer doesn't read it as full year, other than enquiring with CIC i cant think why it wouldn't accept it
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tootlepootle
I'm wondering if its because we are still in March the computer doesn't read it as full year, other than enquiring with CIC i cant think why it wouldn't accept it
As you have suggested, I really am hoping in April, the score will be incorporated. If no change I will have to contact CIC - but from previous post I read contacting CIC and expecting an answer is a hit or miss.
Thank you for your input
Old Mar 25th 2017, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Good news I received an email stating I am now in the EE pool (my canadaian experience has been included) now I have 491 points. I also received another email stating in order to activate my EE I must register with a job bank.
I don't understand, I have a full time job until the end of the year, why would I need to look for a job? I stated in my application I have a job.
Is this normal behaviour? It seems I get one email 1 day and I get another one somehow conflicting with the previous email recieved.

Many thanks
Old Mar 25th 2017, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Good news I received an email stating I am now in the EE pool (my canadaian experience has been included) now I have 491 points. I also received another email stating in order to activate my EE I must register with a job bank.
I don't understand, I have a full time job until the end of the year, why would I need to look for a job? I stated in my application I have a job.
Is this normal behaviour? It seems I get one email 1 day and I get another one somehow conflicting with the previous email recieved.

Many thanks
Unless you have a valid job offer I.e. LMIA supported you need to register with job bank. Takes all of 5 mins your don't need to use it just to register

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.