Education question

Old Jan 25th 2009, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of
Question Education question

Pleas help, this points thing is driving me crazy!

Can anyone varify what is meant by a two year diploma. OH had to complete a 1 year certificate before he could take a 1 year diploma in management with the OU. This also makes up part of his MBA which he will finish in October. Altogether he has a 1 year certificate, 1 year diploma and will have another two years to make up the whole MBA by October.

What I really need to find out is because he had to do the certificate first in order to take the diploma, does that make it a 2 year diploma? If not we don't have enough points

If this is the case we will have to re-apply in November when he has finished and passed his MBA(fingers crossed), when we will have loads of points. Just means that the application already in will probably be rejected I suppose if it gets to top of pile before we withdraw it

Any advice much appreciated,

Tracy