Education Level

Old Jan 6th 2011, 9:10 am
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Education Level

Originally Posted by dewaxyyy1
Hi,
Remember that this forum is not about personal opinions but about facts and providing information. This has worked for me and i have even received an invitation from one of the local universities to complete my Nursing registration.I am going in a couple of months for this and my registration will follow and i have a job lined up in order to gain my "Canadian experience" prior to getting my License. Anyway what i am saying is that i have been on this since Feb,2010 and i visited Canada in Aug/Sept,2010 to complete my research. In Nov,2010 i got my final letter of invitation to complete the course and subsequently further information on on the process of getting a job. Hence the conditional job lined up for when i complete the process.
And also in regards, to working without a visa as a British citizen for up to 6 months is fact i have researched. Remember that we all have to do our own individual research/fact finding and this has worked for me. I guess i am lucky with the information i have so far and it is also helping with my landing.Meaning when i commence an RN role my employers will file for the LMO for a TFW visa,and subsequently after a 3 month probation apply for my PR via the PNP. I wish hope this has helped clarify things a bit better.
Where'd he/she go? Nipped off to get a work permit perhaps....
Old Jan 6th 2011, 4:29 pm
Just Joined

dewaxyyy1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rivingtonpike
Where'd he/she go? Nipped off to get a work permit perhaps....

U r obviously having a laugh......Whatever rocks ur boat mate!!!!
Old Jan 6th 2011, 5:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

U r obviously having a laugh......Whatever rocks ur boat mate!!!!
So, for the third time of asking, please post a link to substantiate what you have said. Otherwise we'll all just assume that you've either been given bad information or are talking out of your posterior.

If you've researched it extensively, and found what you have suggested to be fact, then I'm sure you can provide a link from an official source to back up what you've said, which will be very helpful to the rest of us who have never heard of it.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jan 6th 2011 at 5:27 pm.
Old Jan 6th 2011, 5:40 pm
Just Joined

dewaxyyy1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I will get the information in good time but do NOT reduce this to being rude,petty an ignorant. I do NOT believe that anyone of us adults are/is answerable directly to you. I will like to remind you that we are supposed to be adults.
Please refrain from being abusive as it is totally uncalled for and equally childish. Apologies if i have offended anyone else but it was and has truly been unintentional. Information, i will get it to you as soon as i retrieve it from my archive. I believe that we are all busy people, thank you all.
Old Jan 8th 2011, 3:16 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

I will get the information in good time but do NOT reduce this to being rude,petty an ignorant. I do NOT believe that anyone of us adults are/is answerable directly to you. I will like to remind you that we are supposed to be adults.
Please refrain from being abusive as it is totally uncalled for and equally childish. Apologies if i have offended anyone else but it was and has truly been unintentional. Information, i will get it to you as soon as i retrieve it from my archive. I believe that we are all busy people, thank you all.
I can be as patient as the next man.....
Old Jan 8th 2011, 4:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Please refrain from being abusive
Who was?
Old Jan 9th 2011, 5:59 pm
"In cruce vincam"

It looks like Bexie7's 6 months working without a work permit has sent him/her AWOL. Don't suppose we'll ever know how it's done now!

Last edited by rivingtonpike; Jan 9th 2011 at 6:05 pm.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 6:26 pm
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

Give them a chance, folks! It isn't uncommon for members to go a week or more without looking at this forum, let alone posting.
Just because the poster has not replied does not mean they are incorrect in what they have claimed.
I know people are anxious to hear where this has come from and to have it verified, but impatience will only result in this poster not bothering to provide the information and then no-one will ever find out.
There has been obvious scepticism and some comments that could be construed as rudeness, I think. I know that there are many knowledgeable folks on this site, but it is unfair to condemn someone because you think you know better after waiting such a short time for the information.
In the interests of finding out whatever the truth is about this situation for those who might need to know, I would ask that the sceptics just wait for the poster to reply and refrain from negative comments.
Please, dewaxyyy1, do not be put off. There will be people reading this thread who could really benefit from you providing a link to an official source for this immigration route.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 6:38 pm
"In cruce vincam"

Originally Posted by helcat12
Give them a chance, folks! It isn't uncommon for members to go a week or more without looking at this forum, let alone posting.
Just because the poster has not replied does not mean they are incorrect in what they have claimed.
I know people are anxious to hear where this has come from and to have it verified, but impatience will only result in this poster not bothering to provide the information and then no-one will ever find out.
There has been obvious scepticism and some comments that could be construed as rudeness, I think. I know that there are many knowledgeable folks on this site, but it is unfair to condemn someone because you think you know better after waiting such a short time for the information.
In the interests of finding out whatever the truth is about this situation for those who might need to know, I would ask that the sceptics just wait for the poster to reply and refrain from negative comments.
Please, dewaxyyy1, do not be put off. There will be people reading this thread who could really benefit from you providing a link to an official source for this immigration route.
You're right, and I appologise if this has caused offense to the OP; God knows, I am the last to wish to offend. But you surely must wonder why someone with the equivalent to the cure for cancer (from an immigration point of view), then doesn't come up with the requested links. Although not relevant to my own circumstances, as you quite rightly said in your post, something as momentous as being able to work without a work permit is surely something that could/should be shared?
Old Jan 10th 2011, 10:05 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

It isn't uncommon for members to go a week or more without looking at this forum
The person in question has been back to the forum several times since her last post. Not posted the link yet, but I'm hopeful!

There will be people reading this thread who could really benefit from you providing a link to an official source for this immigration route.
Absolutely. Fingers crossed that link appears soon.

Old Jan 11th 2011, 12:59 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Am patiently waiting for an update on this thread - I want to see the link regarding working for 6 months without a work permit.

Come on - please share with the rest of us!
Old Jan 11th 2011, 7:03 pm
"In cruce vincam"

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Am patiently waiting for an update on this thread - I want to see the link regarding working for 6 months without a work permit.

Come on - please share with the rest of us!
You can perhaps "work" on a voluntary basis?
Old Jan 11th 2011, 7:12 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by rivingtonpike
You can perhaps "work" on a voluntary basis?
Nope, not unless everyone else doing the same job is unpaid and it is a normally unpaid position.
Old Jan 11th 2011, 7:15 pm
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

Can a student work on placement and then if/when the placement partner offers them a post, apply for PR as Arranged Employment, perhaps?
Old Jan 11th 2011, 7:38 pm
"In cruce vincam"

Can a student work on placement and then if/when the placement partner offers them a post, apply for PR as Arranged Employment, perhaps?
I know in the UK foreign students are allowed to work limited hours while studying. Maybe the same in Canada - but not sure if OP is a student. Didn't seem that that was the original "wonder claim" that was first claimed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.