Wikiposts

Education certificates

Old Jun 5th 2012, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

the blairs will become famous soon enough
Default Education certificates

We are currently pulling together our application to apply for Federal Skilled Worker in July and have a question about the education section...

In the document checklist it saya that my husband(main Applicant) and I need to provide evidence of certificates (post secondary including professional qualifications etc...). There is a box down the right hand side that says either copies or originals. Are copies ok for all of the things you include in this section?

Another question...
Transcripts - transcripts for all successfully completed studies(diplomas, certificates, degrees). Can these be copies too and are these for EVERYTHING?

Many Thanks
The Blairs
Old Jun 5th 2012, 4:28 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Education certificates

Originally Posted by the blairs
We are currently pulling together our application to apply for Federal Skilled Worker in July and have a question about the education section...

In the document checklist it saya that my husband(main Applicant) and I need to provide evidence of certificates (post secondary including professional qualifications etc...). There is a box down the right hand side that says either copies or originals. Are copies ok for all of the things you include in this section?

Another question...
Transcripts - transcripts for all successfully completed studies(diplomas, certificates, degrees). Can these be copies too and are these for EVERYTHING?

Many Thanks
The Blairs
Copies of certificates are fine.

Transcripts must be originals in University Sealed envelopes and they are for the qualifications you want them to assess you and award you points on.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 5:45 am
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice

Hi ya

I just photo copied all of mine, then got my solicitor to counter sign as well.

It worked for us
Old Jun 5th 2012, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza69 is an unknown quantity at this point

i got all mine copied and certified by a solicitor
Old Jun 5th 2012, 5:55 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

You really don't need to bother getting education certificates certified by a solicitor/notary. Normal photocopies are more than good enough.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice

We just got everything certified

Belt and braces
Old Jun 5th 2012, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

thanks for the replys

So the 'sealed in an envelope' transcripts are just for the main applicant? Or are they required for both me and hubby?

Ive not seen anywhere on the CIC forms where it says about them being in a sealed uni envelope?? Maybe I've not got around to reading thoses forms yet though! there are a few!!

The Blairs
Old Jun 5th 2012, 10:09 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Read the guide. University degree confirmations have to be in university-sealed envelopes. There has been a ton of fraud in that area so they are quite specific.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

I have read the guide and have just done a search for the word 'sealed' but it is coming up with nothing. Would you be able to send me a link to the guide that it is on please?

Thanks
Old Jun 5th 2012, 11:13 am
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

We also did not see anything about sealed envelopes.

How would you know what was inside?
Old Jun 5th 2012, 11:15 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Read the guide. University degree confirmations have to be in university-sealed envelopes. There has been a ton of fraud in that area so they are quite specific.

No longer have to be in university sealed envelopes for transcripts.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Geordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dave n Ailsa
We also did not see anything about sealed envelopes.

How would you know what was inside?
You get your Uni to send you one in a sealed envelope with their stamp on it and pay for another copy to be sent to you

I think I paid £10 for the transcript and £1 for the extra copy!
Old Jun 5th 2012, 3:27 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Geordie Lass
You get your Uni to send you one in a sealed envelope with their stamp on it and pay for another copy to be sent to you

I think I paid £10 for the transcript and £1 for the extra copy!
Why bother, the sealed envelope is not required anymore. Read the document checklist.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 3:54 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Me too - I should read it as well.
Old Jun 6th 2012, 3:21 am

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Me too - I should read it as well.
And me - though they do change these things so subtly sometimes you do miss them...that's my story anyway..lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.