Education

Old Mar 12th 2001, 2:10 pm
monczek

Dear friends: I've got something like that on my diploma: /My name/ has completed
education at the Post-Secondary School Studies at the Torun School of Management, Company
with limited liability, in Torun, the Kujawy and Pomeranian province (that's in Poland),
of two years' period of teaching (full-time), in the profession of a technician of
touristic service. And my question is: Is it:
a) Post-secondary program completed that required, as a condition of admission, secondary
schooling at a level that does not ordinarily allow for entrance to a university. The
program must have included at least one year of full-time classroom study. or is it:
b) Post-secondary program completed that required, as a condition of admission, secondary
schooling at a level that allows for entrance to a university. The program must have
included at least one year of full-time classroom study.
P.S.Before the Post-Secondary School I've completed the Secondary School in a program that
provides for university entrance. Thanks, Robert

Old Mar 12th 2001, 3:10 pm
Andrew Miller

If getting admitted to the Torun School of Management required having finished secondary
school at the level allowing entrance to University than correct selection will be (b),
but if it admits any person with any level of secondary education (including one which
doesn't give you the right to go to university) then select (a).

Here is the explanation in Polish from my boss:

"Jezeli warunkiem przyjecia do szkoly w Toruniu jest matura pozwalajaca startowac
bezposrednio na studia uniwersyteckie to wybierz (b), natomiast jezeli torunska szkola nie
wymaga aby kandydat mial taka mature (kandydat po zawodowce albo technikum nie dajacym
matury) to wybierz (a)."

--

../..

Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
[email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
sending an email)

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >