Wikiposts

eCAS Spouse Sponsorship CPC-M

Old Feb 23rd 2009, 1:50 am
Forum Regular

blank00 will become famous soon enough
Default eCAS Spouse Sponsorship CPC-M

Hi, I submitted the PR sponsorship application for my wife last week (sent to CPC-Mississauga). I understand I can check/track the application online using the fee receipt number. I have the following questions.
- from the time the app is sent to CPC-M, how long does it normally take for it to appear in the eCAS system?
- Should I check using my online receipt number & thru the option (Identification Type: Receipt Number (IMM 5401))? But nowhere in the online receipt it says that it is IMM 5401
- Lastly, whose details I should use in the last name and date of birth entry areas – my wife’s or mine (sponsor)?

I am very anxious for this to go smoothly and quickly. I’ve been checking eCAS everyday since I sent the app. It’ll be extremely helpful if someone could help me with this info!

Thanks…and have a great day
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

Mrs.BWL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: eCAS Spouse Sponsorship CPC-M

When we applied, it took about a month to see anything on e-cas. Use the number on the receipt (should begin with an R). We used my details as I was the sponsor.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

Thanks!!

So I gotta wait for a bit...hmm. I was hoping to see something soon, like within 10 days, just to know that they have the app with them! But np, guess I'll have to wait then!
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 3:05 am
Forum Regular

Did you ship it with tracking? You could always check it arrived that way.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 3:23 am
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute

E-cas is pants. There I said it.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

Yes, e-cas is pants. Until it says Decision Made. Then you want to give it a big smooch. FYI, smooching your monitor is not a good idea.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

Ya, I shipped it with tracking and that says my stuff has been delivered to the Missisauga P O Box address.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

You're probably fine. Keep an eye on the current timeline, but you should hear something in the next 3-4 weeks. The CIC-M part is pretty quick. It's London that takes the longest.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 4:00 am
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs.BWL
Yes, e-cas is pants. Until it says Decision Made. Then you want to give it a big smooch. FYI, smooching your monitor is not a good idea.
Assuming it says decision made before you receive hard copy of PPR in the mail!!
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

True. I think I would have gotten a little giddy seeing DM either way. Seeing e-cas change is pretty monumental!
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 4:02 am
Swollen Member

Originally Posted by Mrs.BWL
True. I think I would have gotten a little giddy seeing DM either way. Seeing e-cas change is pretty monumental!
They have the technology!