ECA Group

Old Dec 3rd 2004, 2:23 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: ECA Group

Originally Posted by whyme
Well Well my friend MJ, don't even get me started on this. Now a days all i do is e-cas or expat
Man, I can't take it any more....
Oh, I do it like 10 times a day if not more... hope they don't track the number
It's soo funny, how similar everybody's stories are! I'm glad I'm not the only one I just checked mine and it's still in progress!

Keep checking people! It's like hitting the elevator button, the faster and harder you hit it, the quicker the elevator comes

Keep the faith :scared:
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 3:11 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MJ23
It's soo funny, how similar everybody's stories are! I'm glad I'm not the only one just checked mine and it's still in progress!

Keep checking people! It's like hitting the elevator button, the faster and harder you hit it, the quicker the elevator comes
Keep the faith
Has anyone out there possibly developed a Software that will automatically check your E-client every hour and send you an email with the status?

Someone has got to have had this Idea before me, it is soooooo obvious.
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

whyme is an unknown quantity at this point

Well if we develop a program to check the status that wont be the same as clicking through and through and through and through e-case to check status now will it.... imagine the anticipation, the exitement of clicking thru each screen, then entering your info, then clicking the InProcess Link..... then seeing the same line over and over and over... Then cursing a little and going back to british expats to write about it....

Would you really wanna miss out on all that pal????

By the way, that's 4 times for me today.... it's friday crap... the worst part is that I know that they do nothing on weekends and I still check.... even on sunday nite...

I think once all this is over, we all should get together in Canada and have a PAARRRTTTYYYYY ....

I'm officially starting an ECA Group. You are probably asking, what is ECA! Good question, ECA stands for E-client Checkholic Anonymous.

I admit, I check my eclient 4 times on average I feel better already

Now we are all mature adults (I hope), say the truth and admit how many times you check it! You will feel better, trust me
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 7:47 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Well if we develop a program to check the status that wont be the same as clicking through and through and through and through e-case to check status now will it.... imagine the anticipation, the exitement of clicking thru each screen, then entering your info, then clicking the InProcess Link..... then seeing the same line over and over and over... Then cursing a little and going back to british expats to write about it....

By the way, that's 4 times for me today.... it's friday crap... the worst part is that I know that they do nothing on weekends and I still check.... even on sunday nite...

I think once all this is over, we all should get together in Canada and have a PAARRRTTTYYYYY ....
You are probably right this software would be the equivalent of those Nicotin band aids. Maybe I will need it to quit once I have PR.

About the Party I think the ones already over there are having it, well just join in
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 8:40 pm
The ECA Godfather

I'm so proud of you whyme! You truley understand the joy of checking eclient over and over and over and over again. Every step until looking at the "In Process" line give us great joy!

Keep checking baby!
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

Oh yea... I knew MJ would know what i mean

Infact I think I'll be like the smith's and everyone else who'll go to it even after this is over (though I donno when that'll be) just coz I'm so used to it...

Have a great weekend. I hope the post man has better news for me today than the e-cas....

I'm so proud of you whyme! You truley understand the joy of checking eclient over and over and over and over again. Every step until looking at the "In Process" line give us great joy!

Keep checking baby!
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 9:49 pm
The ECA Godfather

Oh yea... I knew MJ would know what i mean

Infact I think I'll be like the smith's and everyone else who'll go to it even after this is over (though I donno when that'll be) just coz I'm so used to it...

Have a great weekend. I hope the post man has better news for me today than the e-cas....
I don't anticipate anything in the mail until close to Christmass, anything before that will be a bonus!

You have a great weekend, and don't forget to check your eclient on Saturday and Sunday! The CIC people are working overtime these days
Old Dec 4th 2004, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

orazone is on a distinguished road

I am using my retired Uncle's mailing address for this immigration case. As a retired person he has got nothing else to do but to check junk mails all the time and to browse internet. He calls me every Friday to tell me , he did'nt receive anything from consulate during that week. So each time my phone rings and his number appears on the CLI my heart starts beating @ 100 mph. He is 10 times more excited and desparate than i am. He should be considered the member of this group.
Old Dec 4th 2004, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

red rabbit is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: ECA Group

I'm officially starting an ECA Group. You are probably asking, what is ECA! Good question, ECA stands for E-client Checkholic Anonymous.

I admit, I check my eclient 4 times on average I feel better already

Now we are all mature adults (I hope), say the truth and admit how many times you check it! You will feel better, trust me
My name is Red Rabbit I am a E-client Checkholic, There I feel better already!!!!
Old Dec 6th 2004, 7:57 am
keep checking....

What about www.yogi799.com, does anyone else know the status of everyone from their visa post by heart and check for changes 4 times the day and calculate average processing times, or am I the only one with this particular symptome.
Old Dec 6th 2004, 2:48 pm
The ECA Godfather

Originally Posted by mhhp
What about www.yogi799.com, does anyone else know the status of everyone from their visa post by heart and check for changes 4 times the day and calculate average processing times, or am I the only one with this particular symptome.
This goes without saying! When I have nothing to do, I start looking into people's timelines, assume the info is 100% correct, analyze them, read too much into them and then ask why me :scared: Why havn't I received anything blah blah blah....

You guys think I'm joking, WE ALL HAVE AN ADDICTION PROBLEM HERE :scared:
Old Dec 6th 2004, 2:50 pm
The ECA Godfather

Originally Posted by orazone
I am using my retired Uncle's mailing address for this immigration case. As a retired person he has got nothing else to do but to check junk mails all the time and to browse internet. He calls me every Friday to tell me , he did'nt receive anything from consulate during that week. So each time my phone rings and his number appears on the CLI my heart starts beating @ 100 mph. He is 10 times more excited and desparate than i am. He should be considered the member of this group.
Orazone, send your uncle our regards! He is our Honarary president. This ain't a democracy, so no need for elections!
Old Dec 6th 2004, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

YOU are definately not the only one....

Old Dec 9th 2004, 2:22 pm
keep checking....

YOU are definately not the only one....
I have uploaded the data to excel and used it to create a probability to be assigned for each calander day.

Scary, eh?
Old Dec 9th 2004, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

I have uploaded the data to excel and used it to create a probability to be assigned for each calander day.

Scary, eh?

Gee man! You are an insane genius!!!

today my dependence and abuse of britishexpats.com is at its tops...frustration is far beyond the normality... :scared: :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.