ECA

Old Jun 22nd 2020, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

Lichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond repute
Default ECA

Hi I hope some of you lovely people can help, we have just started to gather our information for PR and after deliberating using a lawyer have decided to to it ourselves. My question is for our ECA we needs verification we have just applied for WES to do it and are looking at getting CSE’s and GCE,s assessed the board holding or academic records AQA state they don’t give information to individuals only Third parties but WES only accept applications from individuals. I’m so confused a frustrated that I didn’t double check before choosing WES has anyone else come across this? TIA
Old Jun 22nd 2020, 4:19 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ECA

Originally Posted by Lichisadave
Hi I hope some of you lovely people can help, we have just started to gather our information for PR and after deliberating using a lawyer have decided to to it ourselves. My question is for our ECA we needs verification we have just applied for WES to do it and are looking at getting CSE’s and GCE,s assessed the board holding or academic records AQA state they don’t give information to individuals only Third parties but WES only accept applications from individuals. I’m so confused a frustrated that I didn’t double check before choosing WES has anyone else come across this? TIA
WES do only accept applications from individuals, but once you've applied you need to get the documents sent to them directly from the exam board, and AQA should be fine to do that as it's a third party. All ECA providers have the same requirements.

From the WES website "Please ask the appropriate examining body to send your document directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official."

HTH.
Old Jun 22nd 2020, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

Lichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes what I don’t understand is that AQA state that only third parties can apply this is from their website. Please provide a copy of one of the following to prove your organisation’s identity:
  • send the request from a recognised organisation’s email address
  • send the request on a recognised organisation’s headed paper.
We can verify certificates issued by our board and our predecessor boards to employers and universities.
We only accept verification requests from universities or verification companies. We are unable to accept verification requests from individuals or other parties.

I’m totally confused and this is just the first step 🤦‍♀️

Old Jun 23rd 2020, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

bc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond repute

You send this form to AQA after you apply to WES

https://applications.wes.org/onlinea...pt_Request.pdf
Old Jun 29th 2020, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks I have printed this off now for the long wait for AQA to start processing requests again.